Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Forget to say, italians are crazy about net eliquids.. is such a big thing to them natural flavours and of course natural tobacco flavours , beside La Tabacheria, are other net vendors like Vapor Cave, Azhad and others

Maybe that’s why I like NETs so much too lol

I do recall that there were other Italian based NET vendors over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
i want to ask the people who using heat extract for their NETs, how long the Jars should be left in moderely hot water?

Warm water at about 110 degrees Fahrenheit for about 48 hours.

Perhaps you could consider using the rice cooker method. Fill a rice cooker with just enough water to half cover the jars and set it to warm (not cook).

• Informative
Reactions: checkum

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Just me, but all the non-NET tobaccos have become really untasty, and I've tried many. (I can handle RY4s better.) I regret this because NETs are so hard on the coils. But, I'm not really enjoying many of the juices I once really enjoyed.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Just me, but all the non-NET tobaccos have become really untasty, and I've tried many. (I can handle RY4s better.) I regret this because NETs are so hard on the coils. But, I'm not really enjoying many of the juices I once really enjoyed.

I don’t know what it is for me but I always love a good tobacco and even the odd synthetic tobacco. King Bellman by Charlie’s Chalkdust is a good one.

I want to try the Naked 100 tobacco line and I heard the Coffee Tobacco from Ruthless is very good.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
FYI:

A new MedWatch Safety Alert for:
  • E-...... HelloCig E-Liquid by HelloCig Electronic Technology Co: Warning - Contains the Undeclared Drugs Sildenafil and Tadalafil
  • E-Rimonabant HelloCig E-Liquid by HelloCig Electronic Technology Co: Warning - Contains the Undeclared Drug Sildenafil
intended for: Consumer, Health Professional was just added to the FDA Drug Safety Webpage.

You can read the complete Drug Safety Alert that includes recommendations at:https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm628135.htm

Reactions: AnthonyB

fowlerkenRog

Moved On
Nov 30, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Spam

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
mail
Announcing a Winter Sale for 2018!!

15% off your order

no coupon code needed,
applied automatically at checkout

Sale end Friday, 12-21-2018 at 12 Noon CST

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Temptation from HHV is the only NET I buy anymore. After maybe three years of trial and error I have a solid rotation and more than enough extracted pipe tobacco flavors at home. I have learned what I actually do NOT like in NET flavors, and by steering away from "Stoved", "English" and anything Latakia I can usually find something close to my own personal liking.
I think anyone looking into NET flavors should try to Identify what they may or may not like first, then go from there. It could save money in the long run.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I agree with this. I used to be a Hangsen guy, but since I started NET, I don't like Hangsen straight up. But I usually have a tank going with straight NET, and one tank mixed with NET & TAB, about half and half. Still tastes great, has that authentic tobacco flavor, and extends rebuilding a good bit.

Reactions: checkum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread