Status
Not open for further replies.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
... Then you have to reorder and wait again. I really need to get this timing stuff down to have a steady supply, lol.

When I need a "Speed Steep", I'll put my juice bottle in a sunny Window for an afternoon or two, I've never had a juice taste bad using this method.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
When I need a "Speed Steep", I'll put my juice bottle in a sunny Window for an afternoon or two, I've never had a juice taste bad using this method.

That's what the homie TCP does. Man, that west coast light steeps liquids quick (he's sent me before and after pics).

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I have disappeared for 2 days into a cloud of DEVIL DOG! That stuff is really fine. Is it an all day, every day vape? Of course not. But when I get that urge that only the DOG will satisfy I typically go on a 24-48 hour bender.

I am easing off and tonight it is a 3+ month steeped Vita Bella

I also want to reiterate that I am OFF London. WHY? NETCOM. Single Varietals. 20% Latakia, 30% Burley, 20% Virginia, and 30% Perique. It seriously is just like smoking an English Pipe Blend...and when loaded up in old Stirling the illusion is complete.

Stirling4.jpg Stirling8.jpg

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I have disappeared for 2 days into a cloud of DEVIL DOG! That stuff is really fine. Is it an all day, every day vape? Of course not. But when I get that urge that only the DOG will satisfy I typically go on a 24-48 hour bender.

I'm the same way with those strong English pipe blends. For a while I would only vape them for short sessions. When I was working on reviewing one, Apache I think, I vaped it all day and realized how awesome they are for long sessions. They almost get better after several hours. I still don't vape them often, but when I do it's for one or two days straight.

If I haven't vaped one in a while, at first it almost seems like too much, but after adjusting they are just vaping perfection. The sweeter notes start peaking in after several hours which I love.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I'm the same way with those strong English pipe blends. For a while I would only vape them for short sessions. When I was working on reviewing one, Apache I think, I vaped it all day and realized how awesome they are for long sessions. They almost get better after several hours. I still don't vape them often, but when I do it's for one or two days straight.

If I haven't vaped one in a while, at first it almost seems like too much, but after adjusting they are just vaping perfection. The sweeter notes start peaking in after several hours which I love.

Regarding Apache and Devil Dog! I totally agree. When I get that itch, I leave all other juices at home and hunker down until I make the adapation...then I shack up with it for a day or two

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI

Once in a while I do that too. I've been vaping Devil Dog a bit today. After dripping a couple ml's, you start noticing flavor details that can be otherwise hidden in the power of the overall scheme -- like the cool sweetness I get at the front of my mouth on the draw. I know a lot of people just can't appreciate that there IS any detail to these juices, but there is. It's remarkable stuff.

Last edited:

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
What do you folks think about Ahlusion's Caramel Pear Black Tea? Will it be a satisfying interesting layered vape for a NET vaper? Does it have some sweetness to it without the "Sweeten" option?

In my order feedback e-mail to Ahlusion, I asked if they could customize it by adding some tobacco to it :)

One of my favorites and I have my sweetened. Got to let it steep for a week. All flavors come through. Very nice.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
Hi
I am new to vaping. A long time cigar smoker. Will someone point me in the direction. I have been looking for a good place to get a good Cuban cigar flavor for DYI.
Thank you

I'm in the same boat as you. I smoked cigars for ten years. I would never smoke cigars again with so much variety in vaping.

The only thing I have vaped so far which comes close is Ahlusion's Deveil Dog and and their Burley extraction. I've heard that some Euro boutique had a cuban cigar e-juice which is to be only vaped on mesh but I forget where I saw it. you might want to google it.

I have hopes for Myvapejuice which is listed on page 1 of this thread. They have a Torano, CAO Italia and La Gloria which I'll probably order as a sample sometime soon.

I'm currently vaping Devil Dog and Halos Turkish tobacco which isn't an extraction but part of their tobacco line which has some nice tobacco ish flavors. You wouldn't be hurting yourself trying the a Halo tobacco sampler though they aren't true tobaccos.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Anyone try Myvapejuice's ciagr vapes? I'm interested in the CAO, Torano and La Gloria vapes.

Hi planes. A couple here have vaped them and give a thumbs up. Luceblueboy has reviewed several of those newer cigar offerings in the eliquid review section here, he goes into really great detail and will give a good idea what to expect.

I haven't had them but from what I read they are very light colored, very clean on coils, and fairly subtle. Sounds to be much less kick than the ones your vaping, but if you also dig more subtle vapes probably worth a try. MVJ is a great vendor to deal with too.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Well, it wasn't so accidental, but I added 20% CWW to Shipwreck and let it steep for a few weeks--it turned out to be more than decent. I don't know if it quite solved the mystery for me, but I feel that Shipwreck needs one more smooth-ish element to, uh, anchor it? LOL

:ohmy: CWW + Shipwreck? MMmmmmmMMMMmmmmm . . . . :drool: :D

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Wow this thread moves fast!! It's almost a blurr if you miss even a day!:ohmy:

ikr. I was thinking of burrowing into my little man cave and live off my boxes of vita Bella and smooth criminal and only come back when I've put on my big boy pants and BGB, but I decided against it. Next time I know we'll be on part 3 of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread