Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Jerms I can't wait to see what you think of the dagwoods wife. That is one I've been thinking about getting just because of the name lol. Wondering how blonde it actually is ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty blonde to me.. but why are Jerms and you going after somebodys wife?! :confused:

blondie2-191x300.jpg

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Jerms I can't wait to see what you think of the dagwoods wife. That is one I've been thinking about getting just because of the name lol. Wondering how blonde it actually is ;)

Since the first two Blondie extractions I've had from others vendors tasted about the same, exactly like a Blondie cigar, I'm expecting Dagwood to follow suit. If it does it would be hard to recommend because of the price ($29 for 30ml!). I'll be surprised if it tastes at all different, much less better, but we'll see. Either way, I'm happy to have Blondie yet again, because it's a wonderful flavor.

All these juices are pretty light colored, but the Blondie is extremely so, just lightly tinted. That ups my expectations that they are clean on coils.

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
so I found a deal on Ahl BGB through the classies and when I got it I hated it and never thought I would ever touch it again. Well tonite I put on my big boy pants and cracked open a cold one and decided to drip the BGB for one last shot. Well turns out I find it amazing now while relaxing and having a cold one. It is a completely different vape than when I first tried it and I'm intrigued into this world of NET'S now as they may just become my night time vape from now on.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
From what I understand from the owners of the B&M where I purchased it they told me that the owner of Riverbottom travels across the country to hand pick select tobacco leaves himself to insure they are of the top most quality and more importantly free of any type of pesticides so thats a good thing for starters.

He buys pipe tobacco from regular tobacconists, like most other small-scale NET producers.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Lol with it called dagwoods wife is tripping I was hoping it would be better than the typical blondie juices. And yes the very light color is why I'm looking at it. My current adv while very delicious isn't a NET and very rough on my coils

The Blondie juices from NETcom and W2V are light too. I do highly recommend both those for someone who likes that flavor, and also CI Cigar (ACID Cold-Infusion).

I'll try the Dagwood soon and let you know if I think it's worth the much higher price.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
so I found a deal on Ahl BGB through the classies and when I got it I hated it and never thought I would ever touch it again. Well tonite I put on my big boy pants and cracked open a cold one and decided to drip the BGB for one last shot. Well turns out I find it amazing now while relaxing and having a cold one. It is a completely different vape than when I first tried it and I'm intrigued into this world of NET'S now as they may just become my night time vape from now on.

I had the same experience. So what happened? (Hint: the juice didn't change.)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
All these talk about putting on my big boy pants.... Making me feel reaaaally inadequate for giving away my BGB.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you change your mind and what to try again, I'd be happy to send it back; honest. It will be a significantly less full bottle of course :D

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
All these talk about putting on my big boy pants.... Making me feel reaaaally inadequate for giving away my BGB.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll send you a sample when you're ready to try it again. The thing about that juice -- or any juice that's so different from what vapers are used to -- is that a brief experience isn't enough. You have to try it, come back later and do it again, and again; you have to try to understand why it's so different.

I thought it was just bizarre when I first tried it. It was bland and grassy and flat, but at the same time there was an almost overpowering sense that this is the essence of tobacco flavor. When I came back to it, I still wasn't sold. The third time, I was. It felt like tobacco taste in its purest form, which it is. There's nothing in it but plain burley -- no sweeteners, no added flavoring. When pre-industrial Americans smoked, this is the flavor they tasted: just tobacco.

That doesn't mean everyone will love it like I now do. It's a big jump from just about any other e-liquid to this one. And even though I love it, I don't vape it every day, or even every week. But when I want this flavor, there is no substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread