The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by luceblueboy, Jan 27, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jerms

Jerms Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    Dude, your NP will be a bottle of funk city by now.

2. Dusty_D

Dusty_D Original Guru Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Is that good or bad?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    With a juice like Perique that can bring the funk, I say bring it all or go home. FuNkYtOwn baby, it's a good thing.

4. tmillin

tmillin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Jerms I can't wait to see what you think of the dagwoods wife. That is one I've been thinking about getting just because of the name lol. Wondering how blonde it actually is ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Dusty_D

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Looks pretty blonde to me.. but why are Jerms and you going after somebodys wife?! :confused:

[​IMG]

6. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    Since the first two Blondie extractions I've had from others vendors tasted about the same, exactly like a Blondie cigar, I'm expecting Dagwood to follow suit. If it does it would be hard to recommend because of the price ($29 for 30ml!). I'll be surprised if it tastes at all different, much less better, but we'll see. Either way, I'm happy to have Blondie yet again, because it's a wonderful flavor.

All these juices are pretty light colored, but the Blondie is extremely so, just lightly tinted. That ups my expectations that they are clean on coils.

7. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    Maybe if Dagwood focused less on his sandwiches and more on his wife, she wouldn't be straying.

8. MDV39

MDV39 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    New York
    so I found a deal on Ahl BGB through the classies and when I got it I hated it and never thought I would ever touch it again. Well tonite I put on my big boy pants and cracked open a cold one and decided to drip the BGB for one last shot. Well turns out I find it amazing now while relaxing and having a cold one. It is a completely different vape than when I first tried it and I'm intrigued into this world of NET'S now as they may just become my night time vape from now on.

9. Dusty_D

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Whatever.. is there a "Brunette" out there?! Hubba hubba..

10. tmillin

tmillin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Lol with it called dagwoods wife is tripping I was hoping it would be better than the typical blondie juices. And yes the very light color is why I'm looking at it. My current adv while very delicious isn't a NET and very rough on my coils

11. y cherry y

y cherry y Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2012
    Ypsilanti, MI
    He buys pipe tobacco from regular tobacconists, like most other small-scale NET producers.

12. y cherry y

Nov 18, 2012
    Ypsilanti, MI
    That's the well-known P-Funk. (If you want your funk uncut.)

13. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    The Blondie juices from NETcom and W2V are light too. I do highly recommend both those for someone who likes that flavor, and also CI Cigar (ACID Cold-Infusion).

I'll try the Dagwood soon and let you know if I think it's worth the much higher price.

14. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    And with the cigar offerings he... buys the cigar.

15. y cherry y

Nov 18, 2012
    Ypsilanti, MI
    I had the same experience. So what happened? (Hint: the juice didn't change.)

16. MDV39

MDV39 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    New York
    I put my big boy pants on lol. Actually I dripped it and was relaxing at home when I can actually taste and dissect my juice

17. TheKiwi

TheKiwi Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

All these talk about putting on my big boy pants.... Making me feel reaaaally inadequate for giving away my BGB.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. Jerms

Jan 1, 2011
    Fargo
    If you change your mind and what to try again, I'd be happy to send it back; honest. It will be a significantly less full bottle of course :D

19. y cherry y

Nov 18, 2012
    Ypsilanti, MI
    I'll send you a sample when you're ready to try it again. The thing about that juice -- or any juice that's so different from what vapers are used to -- is that a brief experience isn't enough. You have to try it, come back later and do it again, and again; you have to try to understand why it's so different.

I thought it was just bizarre when I first tried it. It was bland and grassy and flat, but at the same time there was an almost overpowering sense that this is the essence of tobacco flavor. When I came back to it, I still wasn't sold. The third time, I was. It felt like tobacco taste in its purest form, which it is. There's nothing in it but plain burley -- no sweeteners, no added flavoring. When pre-industrial Americans smoked, this is the flavor they tasted: just tobacco.

That doesn't mean everyone will love it like I now do. It's a big jump from just about any other e-liquid to this one. And even though I love it, I don't vape it every day, or even every week. But when I want this flavor, there is no substitute.

20. Chinook

Chinook Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2013
    OR, USA
    Talking about BGB... I added some into my tank with leftover Peachy Criminal... About 1 part PC and 4 parts BGB... Pretty awesome and satisfying vape I'd say :)