Status
Not open for further replies.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Hi charlzrocks, vjc had some great recommendations with NET.com and Goodejuice.

NET.com sells a Nat Sherman, which is a cigarette-like juice. Goodejuice sells Analog, another in the same vein. The Plume Room also sells M-Type -- you guessed it -- a Marlboro type vape.

I'll second and third what's already been offered in response.

Analog and Wrangler Lite from GoodEJuice are straight cigarette-type NETs, as are Big Spirit (American Spirit) and NS Dark (Nat Sherman) from NET.com. Having extracted both Nat Sherman MCD and American Spirit Organic cigarettes in my own home-brewed macerations, I can attest that both specialty cigarettes make terrific, straight-ahead natural tobacco extract and juices, with no cigar or pipe notes at all, and yet they're well-blended with sufficient complexity to be interesting and satisfying, not at all one-dimensional (as is the case with some of the single-leaf extractions).

A big thank you for the info....I will investigate these supplier offerings in the near future as finances permit. Meanwhile, I will always be lurking nearby!! LOL!!

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Talking about BGB... I added some into my tank with leftover Peachy Criminal... About 1 part PC and 4 parts BGB... Pretty awesome and satisfying vape I'd say :)

Interesting. I accidentally dripped some in the wrong atty and found that a BGB-Sahara blend is dandy, too.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
The plan is to finish up that oh so perfect bottle of Patriot, try out Analog, and maybe, just maybe I'll be ready to try on those big boy pants again :D

Edit: crap. I can't remember if it was GeJ's Analog or #1 organic that came highly recommended to me by someone here. You know who you are! Play your part in my path to NET nirvana (and financial ruin)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
The plan is to finish up that oh so perfect bottle of Patriot, try out Analog, and maybe, just maybe I'll be ready to try on those big boy pants again :D

Edit: crap. I can't remember if it was GeJ's Analog or #1 organic that came highly recommended to me by someone here. You know who you are! Play your part in my path to NET nirvana (and financial ruin)

I DO recommend Organic #1, at least try a small bottle... It's heavenly :) I'm not a big fan of Analog but there are many fans here. Do try a 10 mL bottle of that too while your wallet is open :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

They are both HIGHLY recommended for different reasons ;)

ANALOG is nearly the same across all devices -- a prefect analog replacement with a touch of sweetness to keep even dessert lovers satisfied, but enough bold tobacco to keep you straight.

Organic #1 is a complex, smoky dark tobacco with little nuances best experienced while dripping. In clearomizers, it's just an excellent strong tobacco -- in a dripper, it's a puzzling, complex labyrinth of phantasmal flavors waiting to be discovered.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hey everyone, glad I found Part Deux. I just got some mail, Legend and Huntsman. Any recommendations on steep time for these?

Legend is decent out of the mailbox, and only gets better over time.

Huntsman is okay out of the mailbox, but it's pale and weak. I prefer long-pants Huntsman @ 3 months, when it's a nice deep orange.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Since the first two Blondie extractions I've had from others vendors tasted about the same, exactly like a Blondie cigar, I'm expecting Dagwood to follow suit. If it does it would be hard to recommend because of the price ($29 for 30ml!). I'll be surprised if it tastes at all different, much less better, but we'll see. Either way, I'm happy to have Blondie yet again, because it's a wonderful flavor.

All these juices are pretty light colored, but the Blondie is extremely so, just lightly tinted. That ups my expectations that they are clean on coils.

Yep. 2x the price + the light color = Higher-than-normal expectations.

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
Yep. 2x the price + the light color = Higher-than-normal expectations.
hmmm, they must be all the airfare costs he acrues from flying all over the country for very small amounts of "select" tobacco. lol. i hope hes not really saying that. That would only make sense if he was securing VERY large amounts of tobacco. And we all know, hes not on that scale.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Legend is decent out of the mailbox, and only gets better over time.

Huntsman is okay out of the mailbox, but it's pale and weak. I prefer long-pants Huntsman @ 3 months, when it's a nice deep orange.

The only problem with letting Huntsman sit two or three months is when you finally start vaping it, you pretty much don't put it down and use up the entire bottle in a week. Then you have to reorder and wait again. I really need to get this timing stuff down to have a steady supply, lol.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The only problem with letting Huntsman sit two or three months is when you finally start vaping it, you pretty much don't put it down and use up the entire bottle in a week. Then you have to reorder and wait again. I really need to get this timing stuff down to have a steady supply, lol.

I know. I also need to make certain I have an extra bottle around, but so far haven't gotten the timing down. So I am Huntsman-less, watching the steeping daily waiting for the color change :)

The last bottle I vaped before it was at it's peak. I vaped it all because I love Huntsman, but it wasn't what it should have been or could be.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I went to the VapingWatch website to read about the RB juices and made an interesting discovery; the Hound Dog isn't a tobacco flavor, it's...... peanut butter and banana. Lol. Hence the Elvis reference in the name.

I've never had a pb vape, much less pb+nana, so I'm really curious to try this juice. On the one hand, nutty vapes don't often work for me, on the other, I eat pb straight from the jar with a spoon.

So after that discovery, plus how much I'm looking forward to the Perique, plus my curiosity of how this Blondie NET compares to others, I doubt I'll hold out as long as I planned.

Last night I thought about PIFing my less-than-stellar juices. But looking at my current collection, while it's huge, it's also the most solid group of juices I've had. Even the neglected ones aren't getting attention only because I have so much to pick from, not that I don't want to vape them. Too rich in juices, talk about first-world "problems".

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Interesting. I accidentally dripped some in the wrong atty and found that a BGB-Sahara blend is dandy, too.

Oi. Let me tell you about an accidental blend I can heartily NOT recommend: 2 parts Peach River Tree to 1 part Maple River Tree. :blink:

Ugh. Tastes even worse than it sounds! :( I actually ended up tossing the whole clearo's worth down the sink! (Life is too short to vape bad juice/juice combos!)

Man, I hate late-night brain damage!:facepalm:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
I went to the VapingWatch website to read about the RB juices and made an interesting discovery; the Hound Dog isn't a tobacco flavor, it's...... peanut butter and banana. Lol. Hence the Elvis reference in the name.

I've never had a pb vape, much less pb+nana, so I'm really curious to try this juice. On the one hand, nutty vapes don't often work for me, on the other, I eat pb straight from the jar with a spoon.

So after that discovery, plus how much I'm looking forward to the Perique, plus my curiosity of how this Blondie NET compares to others, I doubt I'll hold out as long as I planned.

Last night I thought about PIFing my less-than-stellar juices. But looking at my current collection, while it's huge, it's also the most solid group of juices I've had. Even the neglected ones aren't getting attention only because I have so much to pick from, not that I don't want to vape them. Too rich in juices, talk about first-world "problems".

Oh yeah, I tried that PB+banana when I met Brian in Ann Arbor. It had a lot more cutesy name then, as I recall. Of course, I don't recall well enough to tell you what I thought. Not really my kinda thing. . . .Speaking of names, Porch Rocker is a good one, but most of his juices' names are a little too precious.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oi. Let me tell you about an accidental blend I can heartily NOT recommend: 2 parts Peach River Tree to 1 part Maple River Tree. :blink:

Ugh. Tastes even worse than it sounds! :( I actually ended up tossing the whole clearo's worth down the sink! (Life is too short to vape bad juice/juice combos!)

Man, I hate late-night brain damage!:facepalm:

Well, it wasn't so accidental, but I added 20% CWW to Shipwreck and let it steep for a few weeks--it turned out to be more than decent. I don't know if it quite solved the mystery for me, but I feel that Shipwreck needs one more smooth-ish element to, uh, anchor it? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread