Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
whoops sorry. edited!

No problemo, that's why I didn't quote it. It happens and while it is technically a rule violation (and also one that happens a lot), I recognize it as having the best intentions. I've done it before without even thinking about what I was doing. Welcome to the club. LOL.

BuffaloBore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Cale America
HEY JACK (from MOV) is very tasty. Makes the rooms smell like a pancake house :)

I envy your KFL Tobeco clone. Mine is lost in the mail... I have never had a package lost in the mail before. I am sad.

I wouldn't get down just yet, your stuff is probably stuck in a snow bank somewhere in northern Ohio and with the warmer temps this weekend should reappear soon:). You never know, it might be on the doorstep when you get home tomorrow. Gotta be optimistic my friend.

I'm currently vaping my diy Prince Albert pipe tobacco extract and loving it.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I wouldn't get down just yet, your stuff is probably stuck in a snow bank somewhere in northern Ohio and with the warmer temps this weekend should reappear soon:). You never know, it might be on the doorstep when you get home tomorrow. Gotta be optimistic my friend.

I'm currently vaping my diy Prince Albert pipe tobacco extract and loving it.

Tracking finally update after 7 days -- it's ALIVE and made it to Illinois! So, hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. It's not the usual Sort facility that packages normally go to, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Tracking finally update after 7 days -- it's ALIVE and made it to Illinois! So, hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. It's not the usual Sort facility that packages normally go to, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Hell, I've been waiting with you!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Yes, it was shipped on the 4th, but no other updates since the 5th... And this is within the US -- it feels like I bought it from China ;)

The bad winter storm/blizzard/subzero weather probably played a part, but without the tracking showing anything for a week, I feared that it was totally lost. I even opened a ticket yesterday with the USPS.

I've been so stressed out over the car breaking down last Sunday, loss of work due to not having a vehicle and the winter storm, and then this package going AWOL. It has not been a fun week.

The bright side is -- it gives my HHV liquid a chance to steep :D

But now, I'm feeling better knowing that it's nearly here.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I've been so stressed out over the car breaking down last Sunday, loss of work due to not having a vehicle and the winter storm, and then this package going AWOL. It has not been a fun week.

Loss of work for me too. I've been working through a day labor place for a few years, and have been doing a regular weekend gig out of town on the weekends for over a year. First I got sick, and then the weather, and then drivers not showing up... really sucks. Then for whatever reason the gig got cancelled this weekend, and I'm broke. Did end up working at the Fargodome last night doing clean-up after a Pink concert... kicked my ..., body hurting today.

Can't wait for you to get your Kayfun! Come join us on the KFL thread if you want. Dusty is there too, but he's easy to ignore :D

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436118

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Loss of work for me too. I've been working through a day labor place for a few years, and have been doing a regular weekend gig out of town on the weekends for over a year. First I got sick, and then the weather, and then drivers not showing up... really sucks. Then for whatever reason the gig got cancelled this weekend, and I'm broke. Did end up working at the Fargodome last night doing clean-up after a Pink concert... kicked my ..., body hurting today.

Can't wait for you to get your Kayfun! Come join us on the KFL thread if you want. Dusty is there too, but he's easy to ignore :D

Kayfun lite t1

Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. I know what it's like to not have income, or to have to rely on others for transportation. This Midwestern Winter this year has sucked, and it's not even over with yet! Hopefully things will turn around for you and the employment quickly.

I've read most of the clone threads, but not the main ones. Will have to check it out.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. I know what it's like to not have income, or to have to rely on others for transportation. This Midwestern Winter this year has sucked, and it's not even over with yet! Hopefully things will turn around for you and the employment quickly.

I've read most of the clone threads, but not the main ones. Will have to check it out.

Such a crappy winter this year. However, today it's 40F degrees, which is 80 degrees warmer than last week. Just.. wow.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I just thought I'd drop by and let you NET lovers know about a vendor I came across (while searching for green tea ice cream)
Alembic Vapor Labs https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alembic-Vapor-Labs/291186714279268?id=291186714279268&sk=info
We are a small, boutique e-liquid supplier, specializing in house-extracted NET and, tea extract-flavored vapes, as well as unique fruit flavors.
They have some very exotic sounding NET tobacco flavors

Saint Damian ($12/15ml)
A pure NET vape--no sweeteners, no artificial flavors--just pure cigar tobacco flavor, made from Santa Damiana "500" cigars.

Lavonda's Flower ($12/15ml)
A pure NET vape--no sweeteners, no artificial flavors--just pure cigar tobacco flavor, made from El Rey del Mundo "La Flor de LaVonda cigars.

Gloria ($12/15ml)
A pure NET vape--no sweeteners, no artificial flavors--just pure cigar tobacco flavor, made from La Gloria Cubana "Double Corona" cigars.

Alchemical RY4 ($10/15ml)
We started with a classic RY4 base, added extra vanilla, graham cracker and belgian waffle flavors, and took it into a completely new dimension. If you're looking for a "bakery/tobacco" vape that is sweet but not candy-like, this is something entirely unique and a truly "outside the box" vape!

Peach Shisha ($10/15ml)
We set out to make a juice that replicated the rich, full-bodied hookah experience of Peach Shisha, and we thing we've got it! Made with house-extracted NETs, this is a vape like no other. Ruch tobacco flavor, sweet, juicey peach, and a depth you don't often find in e-liquids.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just thought I'd drop by and let you NET lovers know about a vendor I came across (while searching for green tea ice cream)
Alembic Vapor Labs https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alembic-Vapor-Labs/291186714279268?id=291186714279268&sk=info
We are a small, boutique e-liquid supplier, specializing in house-extracted NET and, tea extract-flavored vapes, as well as unique fruit flavors.
They have some very exotic sounding NET tobacco flavors

Saint Damian ($12/15ml)
A pure NET vape--no sweeteners, no artificial flavors--just pure cigar tobacco flavor, made from Santa Damiana "500" cigars.

Lavonda's Flower ($12/15ml)
A pure NET vape--no sweeteners, no artificial flavors--just pure cigar tobacco flavor, made from El Rey del Mundo "La Flor de LaVonda cigars.

Gloria ($12/15ml)
A pure NET vape--no sweeteners, no artificial flavors--just pure cigar tobacco flavor, made from La Gloria Cubana "Double Corona" cigars.

Alchemical RY4 ($10/15ml)
We started with a classic RY4 base, added extra vanilla, graham cracker and belgian waffle flavors, and took it into a completely new dimension. If you're looking for a "bakery/tobacco" vape that is sweet but not candy-like, this is something entirely unique and a truly "outside the box" vape!

Peach Shisha ($10/15ml)
We set out to make a juice that replicated the rich, full-bodied hookah experience of Peach Shisha, and we thing we've got it! Made with house-extracted NETs, this is a vape like no other. Ruch tobacco flavor, sweet, juicey peach, and a depth you don't often find in e-liquids.

You see they called their tea flavors NE-Teas? If anyone ever wonders if people read our words, as Maxwell said, don't eva wonder.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Is there a list of all the NET vendors somewhere? All in one plavce? I have been trying to read through and see if there are any I have not heard of or tried. Just wondering if anyone has actually made a list of them all? I think I may try Ahlusion. I just wish they had a sampler pack. Being the deal hunter I am I can not buy the 10 Ml when the 30Ml is just a couple dollars more. So I would hate to end up with a bunch of 30Ml bottles of juice I don't like. I have tried MOV also. I think I liked them too but canlt remember now so may hae to try them again.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
Is there a list of all the NET vendors somewhere? All in one plavce? I have been trying to read through and see if there are any I have not heard of or tried. Just wondering if anyone has actually made a list of them all? I think I may try Ahlusion. I just wish they had a sampler pack. Being the deal hunter I am I can not buy the 10 Ml when the 30Ml is just a couple dollars more. So I would hate to end up with a bunch of 30Ml bottles of juice I don't like. I have tried MOV also. I think I liked them too but canlt remember now so may hae to try them again.

Here's Bill's fantastic list:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...274904-natural-tobaccos-477.html#post11164051

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread