Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
You could call it Mann Milk. Jerms loves man milk. lol

RBFS - Im with bill. i lost all interest when the hype train rolled through. ycherry telling us how the owner says theyre better than the whole aro line with absolute certainty, didnt help much either.

Ouch! I thought of that, but I stayed away from it. Usually with something like that it's best if someone else handles it. :laugh:

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I'm keeping an open mind about RBFS. It's always good to have more NET choices. Off the top of my head, there were only a few NETs that really disappointed me. A few MVJ NETs I've had were bland.The three Cravin' Vapes NETs I had were weak dessert NETs. All told, I've vaped a few dozen NETs and there were far more hits than misses. Hopefully some of these RBFS juices will fall into the hit category.

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
since my trident centerpost broke ive been single coiling on an a7 mainly. Its been top notch performance wise but what a pita it is to set up a 26ga coil inside of. I have a FT helio that i drilled the 2nd hole on the cap, but the centerpost block is actually stripped on the side i havent used yet. it seems like FT drippers are the worst. i end up having to fill out a ticket on every single one for some reason or another. I ended up buying a trident v2 from venerable vaping for $17. They are only one state away from me so itll be interesteing to see v1 to v2.
sorry off topic....

Sweet Georgia Peach is a great juice. so well balanced between tobacco and fruit. The tobacco profile reminds me a lot of smokin cherries. Its also quite easy on coils for an aro. i knew it would be good, but this is great. BTW i dont like peach much fwiw. what makes it so good is the peach flavor is really authentic and the tobacco is bold and upfront still. I hope the tobacco kicks in just a touch more but id be perfectly happy if it doesnt.

Last edited:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
ycherry telling us how the owner says theyre better than the whole aro line with absolute certainty, didnt help much either.

He had gone to A+ to visit Wlad some time before I met him, I assume to get advice or information on extracting tobacco and let Wlad try his stuff. Asking Wlad a lot of questions about processes doesn't usually work out all that well for the questioner, in my experience. So I assume he got no practical information.

I asked Wlad later what he had thought of the juice, and he was vague, but indicated in a roundabout way that he doesn't vape juice of uncertain origin (i.e., might have come from mason jars in a dusty basement). So I'm thinking Wlad didn't try it at all. But it's not bad stuff.

When he said it was better than Ahlusion, I think he was just bragging a little. I wasn't offended; just laughed and said I highly doubted it. He knew quite a bit about tobacco strains, etc., and it seemed like he loved what he was doing and explaining it. At that time, he had no distribution capability at all. I believe he made the deal with Vaping Watch to sell his stuff that day (at Vapexpo in Ann Arbor).

By the way, his name is Brian. I just looked up an old email and found it. He's from a rural area about halfway between Ann Arbor and Toledo. Nice guy. Pretty good NETs, but not worth twice the price of A+, GeJ, QNJ, W2V or NET.com.

Last edited:

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
Sweet Georgia Peach is a great juice. so well balanced between tobacco and fruit. The tobacco profile reminds me a lot of smokin cherries. Its also quite easy on coils for an aro. i knew it would be good, but this is great. BTW i dont like peach much fwiw. what makes it so good is the peach flavor is really authentic and the tobacco is bold and upfront still. I hope the tobacco kicks in just a touch more but id be perfectly happy if it doesnt.

That's funny, Mr. Mann and I were just talking about this. I have some 9-month-old SGP and the tobacco is now STRONG. Yep, just dripped a little. Strong.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Pretty good NETs, but not worth twice the price of A+, GeJ, QNJ, W2V or NET.com.

The price is much higher than it should be when compared to other NETs in the market, especially being that they're simple macerations and vendors using much more expensive processes aren't charging that much.

The couple cigar offerings being $29 for 30ml is just way off. Dagwood's Wife is a maceration of ACID Blondie, which is already available at 2 other places for much cheaper; $18.50 at W2V and $16 at NETcom. Is it that much better? I really doubt it, in fact I'm guessing it tastes exactly the same, since those two taste exactly like a Blondie.

That's funny, Mr. Mann and I were just talking about this. I have some 9-month-old SGP and the tobacco is now STRONG. Yep, just dripped a little. Strong.

SGP would never last me 9 months, but I can see that happening. The old Honey Cured that I have with the honey fading has a noticably stronger tobacco feel. I'm really enjoying these last few ml of it, so much that I'm tempted to buy a bottle and forget about it for half a year.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Pirates Dunken Sweet Tooth from RBFS. Again, like Fab & Burley, it's a decent and nice tasting NET but doesn't feel like a stand out. Fortunately, for me even an average NET is quite tasty and easy to vape, but even at a better price I wouldn't feel inclined to order it.

The tobacco is a Virginia and Burley blend that has rum and maple flavors, guessing the flavors come from casing in the tobacco since they claim it's a pure NET with no added flavors. The rum is recognizable to me from a couple other juices, one from a NET Bill made with a rum flavored tobacco and two, oddly enough, from a synthetic TINO type juice with rum flavoring called... I forget. It's not a boozy rum, more like candy rum, and while not my favorite flavor it's still nice and pleasant. All I can say about the maple is.. it's not odd and funky so that's all I ask from maple.

The tobacco is pretty light which is a shame because it's good and similar to F&B. That may because of the age, not sure if it starts out stronger. The tobacco doesn't come across as a typical maceration to me, has more of a steam distilled flavor even though it is a soak.

And finally... what's this.. already? Really? Bad coil taste coming through. Am I crazy or are these very dirty NETs? Like, W2V dirty.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
In other news, trying out BGB for the first time. Very grassy and earthy - quite nice - not getting any smoke flavor, but I need to spend more time than 5 minutes with it in my 306. I think I'll dedicate the evening to it - there seems to be something more that I can't quite put my finger on yet (or maybe ever) :vapor:

edit - is there a hint of vanilla in this, or did I just not clean out the atty well enough after Dover Court...?

Hey, I'm glad you are enjoying the BGB with grassy and earthy tones. I'd give my left arm to get only these notes from BGB :)

Grassy and earthy sounds about right. If you not getting smoky, you won't later, because it's not there. I think the reason I thought it was smoky at first vape is because it was the first super authentic and strong NET I vaped, and my mind had a lifelong connection of tobacco being smoky... not so much smoky flavor but literally smoke from a burning cig. Tobacco as authentic as BGB just had to be coming from burning leaves. If that makes sense.. maybe not.

Now the only smoky I get from vaping is the flavor of Latakia or another fire-cured leaf extraction. Gunky coil too, but that's not a pleasant smoky.

I have to give BGB some steeping time, maybe my perception will change too.

BecknCO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Denver, CO
thanks chinook -- I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but this is really rich AND light tasting at the same time it seems. I was expecting to get hit over the head with heavy tobacco flavor at 18mg 30vg/70pg, but I am finding it really light unless I focus on the taste. There seems be a light sweetness undertone, but it's too early to say much more.

Vurley seemed to be much much more in your face tobacco, so it could be that I just chain vaped my taste buds away today. :blink:

I think I need to get some type of rebuildable and learn to use it. Maybe a kayfun lite clone and or IGO W?

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
I think I need to get some type of rebuildable and learn to use it. Maybe a kayfun lite clone and or IGO W?

Those are both great choices that are relatively easy to build. You get capacity with the Kayfun and easier flavor changing with the IGO-W.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
since my trident centerpost broke ive been single coiling on an a7 mainly. Its been top notch performance wise but what a pita it is to set up a 26ga coil inside of...

Sweet Georgia Peach is a great juice. so well balanced between tobacco and fruit...

The A7 deck can be unscrewed/ raised from the bottom section, giving you a bit more room to build & set your coil.
Peach is a fruit that compliments Tobacco very well when not overdone, I'm not too keen on Tobacco/ Cherry I find them a bit too sweet. QNic Proudest Monkey was a surprisingly good Tobacco/ Banana juice, I've got some GeJ Banana Montana on-deck later today.

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
The A7 deck can be unscrewed/ raised from the bottom section, giving you a bit more room to build & set your coil.
Peach is a fruit that compliments Tobacco very well when not overdone, I'm not too keen on Tobacco/ Cherry I find them a bit too sweet. QNic Proudest Monkey was a surprisingly good Tobacco/ Banana juice, I've got some GeJ Banana Montana on-deck later today.
yeah i did that... its just hard threading the ends of a 26ga coil through the post holes when they are on opposite sides of the coil... if that makes sense. the a7 is also notorious for the holes never being lined up rigfht either. Its easy when the posts are both on the same side of the coil like on an igo-w, helio, patriot. With an a7, I Normally i just mount right on the screws. But this atty has tapered head screws made for countersinking, which makes it really hard to get the thick wire to stay.

Last edited:

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
QNic Proudest Monkey was a surprisingly good Tobacco/ Banana juice, I've got some GeJ Banana Montana on-deck later today.

::criminy shudder::

giphy.gif

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

Let us know what you think. There hasn't been too much talk about the fruit flavor-infused eliquids from GeJ.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
yeah i did that... its just hard threading the ends of a 26ga coil through the post holes when they are on opposite sides of the coil... if that makes sense. the a7 is also notorious for the holes never being lined up rigfht either...

Aaahhhhhhhh, my post holes aren't aligned either :evil:, and I didn't know that the deck could be raised on my first build :oops:, lost some hair that night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread