Nautilus 2 + Nicotine Salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredean

Oct 9, 2014
Canada
I don't really feel like buying a pod system since pods can get quite expensive, but I still want to try nicotine salts. I recently got an AL 85 and I want to use it with Salt nix.

Could I just buy a nautilus 2 or do I really have to really get a low powered device like a breeze? Is the nautilus 2 too much for use with nicotine salts?

Thank you very much :)

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I vape nic salts in all my tanks, and I DIY with nic salts at 18 m.g. You can definitely use a Nautilus 2 with nic salts, depending on how high the juice is in mg/ml. You don't need a pod system. With the 1.8 coil though, I'm betting you could go fairly high. Or really any other MTL vape you desire.

Heck you can use Sub0hm equipment (at the right dosage strength, like 3--6 mg) but you can most definitely use it in a Nautilus 2. If it feels too "strong" for you, could use slightly less high mg/ml nic salts, or just vape less.

Nic salts aren't dangerous, and I don't really know where this "pod mod only" stuff is coming from, other than it's "marketing" pod mods as the Juul has been so successful.

You can use nic salts just the same as regular nicotine, it's simply dose dependent like any other form of nicotine. If you are worried, pay an eye to nicotine overload and put down the vape. But it vapes like any other juice, just less throat hit, slightly different taste, and CAN be raised to ungodly levels due to lack of throat hit, but does not NEED to be.

Best of luck, I would choose an N2 topper over a pod mod for your trials, most definitely.

Anna

Fredean

Oct 9, 2014
Canada
I vape nic salts in all my tanks, and I DIY with nic salts at 18 m.g. You can definitely use a Nautilus 2 with nic salts, depending on how high the juice is in mg/ml. You don't need a pod system. With the 1.8 coil though, I'm betting you could go fairly high. Or really any other MTL vape you desire.

Heck you can use Sub0hm equipment (at the right dosage strength, like 3--6 mg) but you can most definitely use it in a Nautilus 2. If it feels too "strong" for you, could use slightly less high mg/ml nic salts, or just vape less.

Nic salts aren't dangerous, and I don't really know where this "pod mod only" stuff is coming from, other than it's "marketing" pod mods as the Juul has been so successful.

You can use nic salts just the same as regular nicotine, it's simply dose dependent like any other form of nicotine. If you are worried, pay an eye to nicotine overload and put down the vape. But it vapes like any other juice, just less throat hit, slightly different taste, and CAN be raised to ungodly levels due to lack of throat hit, but does not NEED to be.

Best of luck, I would choose an N2 topper over a pod mod for your trials, most definitely.

Anna
Thank you for your comments! Always super useful!

So theoretically I could use any tank, I'd just have to dilute the 10 mg nicotine salt juice that I have down to a % that I was using with freebase. Thank you, you just saved me a lot of money ahaha I was debating between the Juul and an N2, I will definitely get the N2 now!

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA

Anna, its less that nic salts are pod only, more the concentration they are offering as pod only are in the 35-60mg range. which would probably work for a 5 pad smoker on a 1.8 ohm at 15watts, but would kill you or i.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)

Anna

Thanks. Im just curious? For some (not allergic to PG) the throat hit factor is somewhat satisfying. I like that higher nic is more easily avail. for noobs- as getting away from analogues: satisfatory vape is critical. Ive been F/T vape >5yrs so should consider lowering nic as much as poss. TH has a certain Ive just taken a drag quality to it. Cheers¯

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread