Need advice for a new set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

carynjahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
South Carolina
I need a new set up. Currently have a sigelei 150tc and cleito. I have been using it for a little over and year. About 2-3 months ago my coils have been lasting only a few days. I use the .4 ohm stainless steel and run them at about 40 watts. I've decided I want to dial it back a bit. Between juice and coils my habit is getting too expensive. Just looking for advice on a good device with great flavor. I don't care about huge clouds. I was looking at the top box mini and nano. I'm just not sure if that is too much of a step down. Also, i don't like dripping. I prefer tanks. Thanks!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use the Smoant Battlestar and love it nice mod priced right. The smok alien seems to be a good mod, the aspire archon looks nice also. When I was looking for a mod it was down to these 3. As far as tanks go I use the original Uwell crown with .5 ohm coils. The tank holds 4ml and never leaks, produces good vapor and flavor. The coils last at a minimum 1 month but usually 2. As a caveat I don't change juices and mix my own juice which I use a little EM for sweetness but not much so that could contribute to my coils lasting so long. I think the three mods I mentioned are solid choices and the crown tank is a masterpiece. Good luck

johnnyelevator

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
long beach, ca
If your problem is the cost of juice and coils, here's my suggestions:
1. Switch to a RTA and build your own coils. Even if you don't want to build coils, quality pre-made coils are less than $1. You'll have the added benefit of better flavor in your Valentine.
2. If you are buying your vape juices at a b&m, you are probably paying too much. Look at breezy, ejuicedirect, and other online retailers for better prices on juice.
Additionally, Juice makers like thesaucela, tmaxx make quality juices at extremely reasonable prices.
Unless you are having problems with your sigelei mod, or just looking for something new, there's no need to replace your mod.
Let us know if you need more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread