Need help sourcing new hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
I've been vaping for a long time. In fact I've been using my current hardware set for 4-5 years. I use an iStick 100W mod because I like the paired 18360 battery life, swapping out every 24 to 36 hours. I use a Crown tank with a single .5 ohm triple twisted coil. Right now I have 5 or 6 decks for easy swapping when necessary. The decks are starting to malfunction a bit - they're twisting somehow and end up touching so my resistance gets wonky when testing after a build - so I need to replace them.

Historically I've mostly shopped from MFS, but right now the things I'm looking at it seems they only have one in stock. That won't work for me. I need to be able to swap on the fly so I want at least 2. I liked the looks of the Rebirth RTA … but there's only 1. And the other places that I found that offered them seemed to have some questionable reviews service-wise. So I kept searching and found the Dead Rabbit. Again MFS seems to have only 1 of each for the rainbow and blue colors. Ack!

So I'm asking for suggestions for RTAs (single or dual) that offer 4-5mL capacity, good flavor, no leaking, straightforward build AND a reliable vendor that I can order 2 or 3 of them from.

Reactions: Izan

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You can take a look at something from the Zeus series, or maybe the new Intake dual coil. Both top air for leak resistance. There are plenty of others to choose from. For reliable US vendors there's a ton. You can look at the vendors who sponsor on this site at the bottom. A list of places I order from regularly in the US include MyVaporStore, Eightvape, VaporDNA, Eciggity, Myvpro, and Element Vape. There are plenty of others folks will pop by with. For overseas if you don't mind the long wait include the ubiquitous Fasttech, 3FVape, 3avape, Sourcemeore, and Vaporl which has warehouses around the world.

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
You can take a look at something from the Zeus series, or maybe the new Intake dual coil. Both top air for leak resistance. There are plenty of others to choose from. For reliable US vendors there's a ton. You can look at the vendors who sponsor on this site at the bottom. A list of places I order from regularly in the US include MyVaporStore, Eightvape, VaporDNA, Eciggity, Myvpro, and Element Vape. There are plenty of others folks will pop by with. For overseas if you don't mind the long wait include the ubiquitous Fasttech, 3FVape, 3avape, Sourcemeore, and Vaporl which has warehouses around the world.

Eightvape and Element Vape were the ones with questionable reviews … have you bought from them with no issue? If so, I may be good.

I like the looks of the Zeus, but the videos that I watched made the Dead Rabbit look a bit better to me.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Besides FastTech, Cigabuy and Efun.top are my main suppliers. Never had any problems so far.
Everzon and Gearbest might be worth a look as well.

When it comes to top airflow RTAs the DeadRabbit is not too bad, but it's an outdated design that's easily outperformed by the Zeus X, Solomon 3, Engine II, Horus, Intake or Juggerknot (Mini). Btw the Ulton clone of the Juggerknot Mini is better machined than some of the authentics I own.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Eightvape and Element Vape were the ones with questionable reviews … have you bought from them with no issue? If so, I may be good.

I like the looks of the Zeus, but the videos that I watched made the Dead Rabbit look a bit better to me.

I’ve used both. Never had a problem with 8 vape, although I haven’t bought from them lately, when others seemed to be having problems. Element has screwed up a couple orders. They do okay if I only get one or two things, otherwise they forget stuff, send the wrong stuff, etc. They’ve always straightened it out, but it was a bit of a bother.

Reactions: curiousJan

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I just used eightvape for athena squonk bottles - good price, fast shipping, no issues. Multiple other people ordered around the same time, positive experience it appears.

It doesn't meet your desired capacity (only 2ml), but I've been very happy with the Silverplay RTAs from VaporDNA. Very nice single coil flavor rta, I'm running a 0.4 ohm build. Only $9 through tomorrow, code SALE40.

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
UPDATE: Ordered from Eightvape. Received everything ordered 3 business-days after order placed. Very pleased ... now to assimilate my new gear!
49fd52d906a6ff5ddd04b2676d1b808a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I just used eightvape for athena squonk bottles - good price, fast shipping, no issues. Multiple other people ordered around the same time, positive experience it appears.

It doesn't meet your desired capacity (only 2ml), but I've been very happy with the Silverplay RTAs from VaporDNA. Very nice single coil flavor rta, I'm running a 0.4 ohm build. Only $9 through tomorrow, code SALE40.
VaporDNA should change their name to Bait and Switch Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread