Status
Not open for further replies.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
No need for false modesty here darling;):oops:
After all, you're no noob either. I just babble more than you.:p

But I think it depends on the juice used.
If your juice is thicker with a higher VG ratio like 75/25 for example, thinning the tails is recommended imo.
I cut the ends in a triangle, so that the tips barely touch the bottom of the deck.
But I don't know if that works with "standard 50/50 juice" because I don't vape PG anymore.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
I always knew, you have a very good sense of taste:thumb::D;)

I have the afc fully open, and vape at 50-60w. But even slight tolerances in build quality, outside temperature and air pressure can have an impact on the amount of cotton needed.
So everyone has to figure that out for himself in the end.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
The Exo is more versatile due to capacity and deck options, whereas the Crius II clearly has the better filling method and is a little bit easier to build on.
On the Exo you have to make absolutely sure, that you screw down the tank section really, really tight, while doing the opposite to the topcap. If you screw that on too tight, you will have a hell of a time to unscrew it. Screw down the topcap until the jfc starts to turn and everything is fine.

So Letitia is right again. You can't go wrong with either imo.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I have the Crius 2 and am enjoying it very much. There is a good thread for it already. I'm horrible at attempting links. @SnapDragon NY might be able to help. She's the one who gifted me mine and has been using hers for awhile now.
LOL- I had to get you to try the Crius ll somehow!!!!! I really don't think you would have bought this awesome tank because of the bottom airflow which can be notorious leakers, so I bought one for you, but the vape of this tank is worth getting the wicking right and it will not leak! If I didn't win my Crius ll I may not have bought it either and would have missed out on this great tank!
I am also liking the OBS Nano and the Geekvape Zeus! All are very nice single coil tanks and glad that I have them!
The top airflow pretty much insures that these tanks do not leak.
My favorite dual coil tank is the Ample Pixy RDTA- awesome tank- very easy deck and wicks! Doesn't leak and awesome flavor, I liked this because it is cute, but love it for one of the easiest tanks to rewick and dry burn coils, everything sits above the juice tank! I love this so much I just bought the Black and SS!
Ample also has the Skelly if the Pixy is too cute!

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
You ECF guys have been helpful, thanks!
LOL- I had to get you to try the Crius ll somehow!!!!! I really don't think you would have bought this awesome tank because of the bottom airflow which can be notorious leakers, so I bought one for you, but the vape of this tank is worth getting the wicking right and it will not leak! If I didn't win my Crius ll I may not have bought it either and would have missed out on this great tank!
I am also liking the OBS Nano and the Geekvape Zeus! All are very nice single coil tanks and glad that I have them!
The top airflow pretty much insures that these tanks do not leak.
My favorite dual coil tank is the Ample Pixy RDTA- awesome tank- very easy deck and wicks! Doesn't leak and awesome flavor, I liked this because it is cute, but love it for one of the easiest tanks to rewick and dry burn coils, everything sits above the juice tank! I love this so much I just bought the Black and SS!
Ample also has the Skelly if the Pixy is too cute!
Off I go to look at the Pixy....even if it is cute...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You ECF guys have been helpful, thanks!

Off I go to look at the Pixy....even if it is cute...
You should see Snap's nerdy redneck setup! It's a treat. Come on @SnapDragon NY give us another pic. I'd love seeing it again, that pairing just works.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
LOL- Ample has the Skelly too- not as cute as my Pixys, being a lady I guess I love the cute too! I do hope Ample comes out with a plain one- they make an awesome RDTA! The SS choice isn't so obvious.
Besides they will look so great when I get my VapeStorm Puma- love the orange graffiti print one!
upload_2017-12-18_12-13-30.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
You should see Snap's nerdy redneck setup! It's a treat. Come on @SnapDragon NY give us another pic. I'd love seeing it again, that pairing just works.
Hey Ample used my setup in their FaceBook ad- my daughter saw it- Mom isn't that yours????? LOL!
20171104_150950.jpg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
LOL- Ample has the Skelly too- not as cute as my Pixys, being a lady I guess I love the cute too! I do hope Ample comes out with a plain one- they make an awesome RDTA! The SS choice isn't so obvious.
Besides they will look so great when I get my VapeStorm Puma- love the orange graffiti print one!
View attachment 706709
I so enjoy seeing your mod choices. The orange is rather spectacular. Looking forward to the pics. Living vicariously thru you and Pam when it comes to the bight and/or shiny gear.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread