Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It is cute too- I was looking at the sigelei Vcigo boxes and thought that either one could be nice with them!
Sigelei-Vcigo-Moon-Box-Color-Options_30edf94a-a67d-4e4c-93b4-cb779626e545.jpg
My vote is for yellow! So far the reports are favorable for mod. I'd skip the kit myself.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I so enjoy seeing your mod choices. The orange is rather spectacular. Looking forward to the pics. Living vicariously thru you and Pam when it comes to the bight and/or shiny gear.:)
I guess I don't take my vaping seriously- LOL!
I really like the fun and colorful gear, but I also like good performing gear too!
The weird thing is that I have many White mods and tanks too, - from one extreme to the other!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
My vote is for yellow! So far the reports are favorable for mod. I'd skip the kit myself.
The Moonshot tank is not the easiest to work with- I have the CoilArt Mage and have to slide an allen wrench in the air vents to keep the deck from spinning when I build on it-
I was looking to buy the mod only- GB had them for $25.00, but I had self control and didn't get one! I got the 2 more Pixys instead!
I like the orange and blue! Really liking the Vapestorm Puma more and will get one or 2 after XMas!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I guess I don't take my vaping seriously- LOL!
I really like the fun and colorful gear, but I also like good performing gear too!
The weird thing is that I have many White mods and tanks too, - from one extreme to the other!
Classy and fun! Who could ask for more?:wub:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Classy and fun! Who could ask for more?:wub:
Also great performing gear too!
Now my yellow Pixy sits on my white Minikin V2 and I love how the SS Zeus looks with the Digital Camo Battlestar!

While I do love the OBS Nano and the Crius ll, Ace and Crius plus - I did not like the OBS Engine 22mm dual coil tanks- they seemed to vape way too hot and lining up those tabs is not easy either- I had 2 of them and PIF'd to a friend!

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Of course they do- my credit card is smoking from XMas gifts! WHY??????????
One of the US Vendors had the Vcigo for $20.00 around Black Friday- maybe after Xmas Sales?????
Kinda got my heart set on the VapeStorm Puma, but even that has to wait!
I have spent most of my vape budget on the RTAs and RDTAs and The SauceLA eliquids the last few months so many great sales!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Also great performing gear too!
Now my yellow Pixy sits on my white Minikin V2 and I love how the SS Zeus looks with the Digital Camo Battlestar!

While I do love the OBS Nano and the Crius ll, Ace and Crius plus - I did not like the OBS Engine 22mm dual coil tanks- they seemed to vape way too hot and lining up those tabs is not easy either- I had 2 of them and PIF'd to a friend!
Saw your pic of Zeus and Camo Battlestar. Handsome pairing. I thought the Engine dual was a good tank but pif'd mine too. Once I had the Nano I knew I had finally found my sweet spot vape. Previous single coil rtas hadn't worked well for me, inexperienced user errors I'm sure. The Nano, Zeus, and Crius 2 are just right for me now. I get variety and a quality vape experience. Truly enjoying where I am at in my journey, think I'm going to settle in and stay awhile. With the two new mods and the Fireluke joining the family I'm pretty much set for gear.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
@SnapDragon NY
The Puma is a really nice looking device.
Would like to hear how it performs, when you get it.

@Letitia
Shinyitis is a harsh master though.
I was set for gear more than just a few times. Seems like my force of will isn't all that strong, huh?
I hope you fare better than me:nun::p

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ive been doing some reading. I like the idea of the EXO MTL, but I'm now also considering the OBS Crius II. It's single coil, but it has good reviews and the build deck looks dead simple. The Merlin MTL is intriguing with the dual AFC from the bottom and the posts.
Have you narrowed down your search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread