• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need honest reviews of the JB by some of the new ones received

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Last edited:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I had the same problem with the switch, put a dent in my finger to the point of pain! LOL
I also had a problem with it sticking under the edge of the box, got real tired of that real fast! So, I took my exacto knife out (VERY careful not to hurt my box) and rounded the edge out in the direction the switch flows and WA LA, it works great now! Barely have to push it, I think it was hitting the edge of the box causing you to need to push harder to make contact. You can't even tell it was modified if you're very careful to just shave off the slightest bit in a circular motion.

umjim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2009
Charleston S.C.
I had to enlarge the switch hole on mine,also.Button was rubbing a little bit.Finally got the nasty taste out by using 2-alcohol rinses and running a lot of liquid thru it.It works perfectly for me if I hold the box parallel (longways) to the floor while vaping.I think that leaves just the right amount of juice on the atty.Flooding is a non-issue this way,also.I just pump the bottle, wait 2 seconds and vape.Holding the box this way is just as easy as upright for me,so I don't mind at all.I get great vapor on straight VG,straight PG and every mix in between.Anyone with no patience is going to have a rough time with this device.It also helps a lot to be somewhat mechanically inclined.All in all,it was worth the wait for me....Jim

Mosin

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Highland, CA
had mine for about a week....cut down my nic from about 16mg average to about 6mg.....very intense everything....I love not filling carts and have had very little flooding....it rules and its all I use now!!

Ditto. The JB is amazing. I still loves me my 801s and 901s and cartos at different voltages, since the flavor of each is different, but the JB is by FAR the most reliable, intense hit of them all. I'm cutting my juice in half with mostly VG and a bit of PG and the taste and nic is perfect. I seriously think the JB will pay for itself eventually in juice savings...not to mention atty savings... :D

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Boy sure hope I'll be one who's singin that tune too! :hubba: So amazing and mysterious to me how much that can differ, and some of the non-singing peops have been experienced vapers who presumably didn't just give up right away. Seems like maybe the boxes themselves can vary to different extents (beyond just the matter of whether a given one has actual defects or not). Hmmm who knows but hope I get lucky! :nun:

I got my shipping notice today; funny because I've been out of town for awhile and had pretty much assumed it already arrived, but was one that went out without prior notice. Alas, may not beat my JB to town but woo hoo it'll be soon now for me too... Say a prayer to the PV gods for me! :D

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Check out the porphy supply thread....orders through 409 are shipping today. My order, 321, was ordered 1/16/10. If yours is not in that batch, it should be in the next one.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...3-juice-box-mods-back-up-sale-tonight-11.html

By the way, as for the flooding...I tried a mini juice box made by petercro using a juice bottle fed 4081 atty. It seems for the first week or so, it was a bit hit or miss...either dry burnt taste or great flavor which made it sound like you were slurping the last bit of Coke out of a glass with a straw and little vapor. Is it this way when you first try out the juice box?

Last edited:

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I purchased a Juice Box from the classified 2 weeks ago. I am impressed. At first even with previous use it was rough and the Throat hit was killer but after 2 weeks of use it has smoothed out and hits wonderfully and flavors just pop. The convience of being able to just grab it and go with out extra cartos and juice make it great. But do to the learning curve it would not be a mod I would recommend to a new Vapor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread