The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need honest reviews of the JB by some of the new ones received

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by juicefreak, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. willowize

willowize Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 3, 2009
    Tennessee
    Mmmmm, I just did that. Thanks harpo. Maybe that way I won't loose it.

2. miss MiA

miss MiA Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 12, 2009
    Chicago, IL
  3. LukeNM

LukeNM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks for the suggestion of pushing the tip in farther. I had it just sitting on the top of the tube, but if you push it down farther in goes inside the tube and stays on... Gee, what a concept -- thanks again...

4. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    I had the same problem with the switch, put a dent in my finger to the point of pain! LOL
    I also had a problem with it sticking under the edge of the box, got real tired of that real fast! So, I took my exacto knife out (VERY careful not to hurt my box) and rounded the edge out in the direction the switch flows and WA LA, it works great now! Barely have to push it, I think it was hitting the edge of the box causing you to need to push harder to make contact. You can't even tell it was modified if you're very careful to just shave off the slightest bit in a circular motion.

5. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    I had to enlarge the switch hole on mine,also.Button was rubbing a little bit.Finally got the nasty taste out by using 2-alcohol rinses and running a lot of liquid thru it.It works perfectly for me if I hold the box parallel (longways) to the floor while vaping.I think that leaves just the right amount of juice on the atty.Flooding is a non-issue this way,also.I just pump the bottle, wait 2 seconds and vape.Holding the box this way is just as easy as upright for me,so I don't mind at all.I get great vapor on straight VG,straight PG and every mix in between.Anyone with no patience is going to have a rough time with this device.It also helps a lot to be somewhat mechanically inclined.All in all,it was worth the wait for me....Jim

6. pigspleen

pigspleen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2009
    Saskatchewan
    had mine for about a week....cut down my nic from about 16mg average to about 6mg.....very intense everything....I love not filling carts and have had very little flooding....it rules and its all I use now!!

7. Mosin

Mosin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Highland, CA
    Ditto. The JB is amazing. I still loves me my 801s and 901s and cartos at different voltages, since the flavor of each is different, but the JB is by FAR the most reliable, intense hit of them all. I'm cutting my juice in half with mostly VG and a bit of PG and the taste and nic is perfect. I seriously think the JB will pay for itself eventually in juice savings...not to mention atty savings... :D

8. miss MiA

miss MiA Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 12, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Boy sure hope I'll be one who's singin that tune too! :hubba: So amazing and mysterious to me how much that can differ, and some of the non-singing peops have been experienced vapers who presumably didn't just give up right away. Seems like maybe the boxes themselves can vary to different extents (beyond just the matter of whether a given one has actual defects or not). Hmmm who knows but hope I get lucky! :nun:

I got my shipping notice today; funny because I've been out of town for awhile and had pretty much assumed it already arrived, but was one that went out without prior notice. Alas, may not beat my JB to town but woo hoo it'll be soon now for me too... Say a prayer to the PV gods for me! :D

9. redeyedancer

redeyedancer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Maine
    I am still waiting for mine ordered jan 27

10. clyde2801

clyde2801 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Check out the porphy supply thread....orders through 409 are shipping today. My order, 321, was ordered 1/16/10. If yours is not in that batch, it should be in the next one.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/75833-juice-box-mods-back-up-sale-tonight-11.html

By the way, as for the flooding...I tried a mini juice box made by petercro using a juice bottle fed 4081 atty. It seems for the first week or so, it was a bit hit or miss...either dry burnt taste or great flavor which made it sound like you were slurping the last bit of Coke out of a glass with a straw and little vapor. Is it this way when you first try out the juice box?

11. Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Shelbeethehmmrgirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I purchased a Juice Box from the classified 2 weeks ago. I am impressed. At first even with previous use it was rough and the Throat hit was killer but after 2 weeks of use it has smoothed out and hits wonderfully and flavors just pop. The convience of being able to just grab it and go with out extra cartos and juice make it great. But do to the learning curve it would not be a mod I would recommend to a new Vapor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.