"Negative Reactions Mystify Electronic Cigarette Owners" - Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kristin,

I know this thread is a little old but I just wanted to let you know I submitted this as a letter to the editor for my local newspaper. It is so well written and has some great arguments that are certainly beneficial to promoting the health benefits (or lack of negative side-effects) associated with vaping.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hi Kristin,

I know this thread is a little old but I just wanted to let you know I submitted this as a letter to the editor for my local newspaper. It is so well written and has some great arguments that are certainly beneficial to promoting the health benefits (or lack of negative side-effects) associated with vaping.

I was wondering why I got an email confirmation for "my" letter to the editor! lol! Thanks for spreading the word. (It may be way too long to be considered as a letter to the editor, though.)

Very good article. Well Written and positive.
Kristin I just came across this wonderful article! If you dont mind, I think I might spread this around for others to see :)

Thank you! I hadn't read it in a while - it was fun to look back at my very first attempt at writing about e-cigs. I can't believe how much more I've learned since that article was written!

Last edited:
I was wondering why I got an email confirmation for "my" letter to the editor! lol! Thanks for spreading the word. (It may be way too long to be considered as a letter to the editor, though.)

Thank you! I hadn't read it in a while - it was fun to look back at my very first attempt at writing about e-cigs. I can't believe how much more I've learned since that article was written!

Well I just followed your advise and sent it on over to them. If it is too long, maybe it will at least spark their interest. Hope you don't mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread