"Negative Reactions Mystify Electronic Cigarette Owners" - Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustastew

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
N/A
Vocalek do you own any 5v PV's? I hear so much good about the Ego but so far have only liked 5v PV's.
The 3.7v ones I have tried:
Silver bullet
Janty Stick (my first quality pv ever)
Smokeanywhere (back in 2007, went right back to real cigarettes for 2 more yrs unknowning there were better quality ecigs)
The Buzz (set below 5v I dislike it)

Do you think the eGo is any better in quality than these? Or matches the hit of the 5v Joker or GLV-2?

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Vocalek do you own any 5v PV's? I hear so much good about the Ego but so far have only liked 5v PV's.
The 3.7v ones I have tried:
Silver bullet
Janty Stick (my first quality pv ever)
Smokeanywhere (back in 2007, went right back to real cigarettes for 2 more yrs unknowning there were better quality ecigs)
The Buzz (set below 5v I dislike it)

Do you think the eGo is any better in quality than these? Or matches the hit of the 5v Joker or GLV-2?

I'm a late adapter. Started with an njoy NPRO, moved up to a Joye 510, and now on to eGo.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
I'm a late adapter. Started with an njoy NPRO, moved up to a Joye 510, and now on to eGo.

Congrats on your new eGo, Vocalek!
huggy.gif
I started with the automatic Joye 510's...and as of this week, made the jump directly to the automatic Mega eGo. I'll probably still get a fresh 510 to carry around for demonstrations, since their familiar shape & look really make introducing vaping to smokers a breeze. But yeah...loving the eGo!
biggrinfinal.gif

Should mention though that I use it without the cone. The cone acted like a silencer & also really restricted the draw, I found. Without it, it's much better: nice easy draw just like with the 510's & rich, consistent eGo power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread