Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Thanks for all of the information, everyone. The key now for me is patience in being able to get a Nemesis. When I looked on their website, it seemed by 'stock level' that they still had one. When I clicked 'Add to Cart', it said it was out of stock. All of them are out of stock. I'll keep my eye on the classies and on the Classifieds thread to try to get one.

About RBAs, which zen-style rba will work best on the Nemesis since the ZAP might not work that well. Thanks again. :)

A ZAU would work; but not a ZAP.

nilbog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
My matte nemesis gets here tomorrow and I ordered it used so I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to safely restore it, as in get rid of scratches and clean it up so its basically brand new?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

send it to Crack3dOne aka justin time aka vape n shine

clim1983

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Vienna, VA, USA
My matte nemesis gets here tomorrow and I ordered it used so I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to safely restore it, as in get rid of scratches and clean it up so its basically brand new?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you got facebook you should check out Vape n Shine by Justin Time. He has done some amazing work restoring high end mech mods!

gokusnimbus

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
los angeles
i can tell you what not to do. don't buy a nemesis from a stupid reseller. their only goal is to get it before you do and up sell the hell out of it. i .....ing HATE those people. they're like slimy middlemen drug runners.

if you want a hard hitting mechanical, i'd go for the MMV Poldiac. you can buy it off MMV's site whenever you want to. no waiting for a stupid list. none of that wasteful hype .....

J3ttLyfe

Jul 31, 2013
Los Angeles
I agree with you. The reason i wanted the Nemesis though was because it has a bottom button and it hits hard. Aswell as its beautiful look and logo. Im looking for a hard hitting classy mech that has a bottom button and can work in multiple battery modes (without telescoping). Price is not the issue, I just want something that can meat those needs. Its a bummer that the only way i can get a nemesis is through craigslist, but its for like 350$.. :(.. $350.00 wouldnt be a problem, but when it was released for $170.00 and is now trying to be sold for double.. I get some what irritated. What do i do?

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I agree with you. The reason i wanted the Nemesis though was because it has a bottom button and it hits hard. Aswell as its beautiful look and logo. Im looking for a hard hitting classy mech that has a bottom button and can work in multiple battery modes (without telescoping). Price is not the issue, I just want something that can meat those needs. Its a bummer that the only way i can get a nemesis is through craigslist, but its for like 350$.. :(.. $350.00 wouldnt be a problem, but when it was released for $170.00 and is now trying to be sold for double.. I get some what irritated. What do i do?

No way I'd pay $350 for a Nemesis. But then, I never buy anything from a flipper. To me, they're parasites. Get on the email notification list for Atmomixani; or, better yet, if you are on Facebook, "like" their facebook page. They will announce releases there.

gokusnimbus

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2013
los angeles
someone who buys something for the sole purpose of reselling it at a higher price. Basically they're quick to bend you over for a quick buck. and people want it that bad so it perpetuates this reseller market.

its like fcuk man just let people who really want it, buy it for themselves and enjoy it! stop hoarding it bc you want to flip it like some lame street hustler. the worst scene is nike/jordan sneakers.

Last edited:

gorethugz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
KL, MY
gamma nemesis.jpg
with my gamma
nemesis rsst.jpg
with my rsst

Vincent_Diesel

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
I have a Nemisis polished coming. I'm super psyched.

Deciding on a 22mm Genesis atomizer to match. Not too many options out there, but really want to make the right decision on this combo.

Wish I could find a Doodlebug SE (laugh now) -- is there anything similar in looks and features? Looking for something with clean lines, simple, 22mm diameter and vertically challenged.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I have a Nemisis polished coming. I'm super psyched.

Deciding on a 22mm Genesis atomizer to match. Not too many options out there, but really want to make the right decision on this combo.

Wish I could find a Doodlebug SE (laugh now) -- is there anything similar in looks and features? Looking for something with clean lines, simple, 22mm diameter and vertically challenged.

It's not 22mm, it's 20mm; but a Standard polished DID looks good on a Nemesis. If you want to go shorter, the DID Short.

Vincent_Diesel

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
waiting on a polished nemesis myself and i also have a polished standard DID! so excited for vape mail!!

found some pics of what it'll look like. not sure where to get the top cap but id like to know!!

Yes. That is what mine will look like as well when I'm done. You and I are thinking alike. I did a whole lot of research today and found out that you need an extra part for the DID above to look flush with the Nemisis.

Here is where you can get the top cap for the Nemisis. It's basically an add-on top that makes the 20mm DID look like a hybrid.

Le GadgetsLe Gadgets20mm Top Cap for Nemesis

Man. This setup looks so killer. I love my DID and I'm sure the Nemisis is a great match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread