Never dripped, what to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
I have never dripped and never really had an interest to. I am a faithful carto-tank user because I enjoy the zero-fiddle factor, fill it up and go all day.

But I want to at least try dripping, so if I am to buy one atomizer and whatever I need to go with it, what do I buy. The mod I intend to attach it to is a variable voltage Infinity Pro.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I only drip to taste test. I also use carto tanks and cartos by them selves 95% of the time. When I do drip, I use a SR Joye 510 atty with an empire mods drip shield on a 510-510 sealed extender. The drip shield and extender are not necessary, but sure do make dripping less messy. Some will probably say an 306 atty is better, but I have no experience with these, and the 510 atty works great for me.

-AJ

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I only drip..period...everything else sucks. Dripping gives the most vapor/flavor/TH hands down. The best way to get started would be to get a few quality atomizers like the cisco spec atomizers from avidvaper and drip 7 drops wait 1 min and drip 3 more then vape untill the flavor fades and drip 3-4 more drops and repeat.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Will look into the 510, fail to see any reason to look for something with different threads. So what you just take something like this and stick a driptip in it? Atomizers/Cartomizers

Yeah...thoes would be some pretty good atomizers to start dripping with. You should be pretty satisfied with them. If you are using a 3.7 volt battery to vape with though I would recommend getting 1.5 ohm atomizers. The ones you linked look to be about 2.5 ohm. The lower the ohms the harder it will hit.

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I dripped exclusively for 6 months before going to the convenience of cartos. I still drip sometimes when I'm here at home and sitting in front of the computer. I also like an atty on my bottom feeder. I fell in love with the 901.. you can get a 510 to 901 adapter pretty cheap. 510's are good also. I tried a couple 306's and was not impressed at all. The flavor and vapor were just not there. I can't understand why so many love them but I just didn't.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I can vouch for Value Vapor. Have bought Dekang juices from them, and they have really fast shipping and good products. I was wondering about that atomizer, so it is good?

I really like the Ikenvape i06 atomizer.

They rock! They are for dripping only. No bridge. But they have a 3 holed drip shield that lets juice in but keeps it from popping back at you. They refresh flavors quicker than you can drip and puff two drips. That being said. The one I just got in measured under 2ohms on my meter so they are all heat no flavor when they are popped on a fresh KGO or somethng similar. I actually dusted off my Egos for juice tasting.

murrajes

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Austin
Resistance isn't an issue, will be used on variable voltage. Any other proponents of the Betterlife? $5 looks to be good price, never dealt with Valuevapor.

I buy all my atomizers (the 3 hole dripping kind) from Value Vapor. Super fast shipping. Best price I've found on that particular atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread