Status
Not open for further replies.

fishwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2015
New Hampshire
I checked last night & there was a little juice inside mine from the bottle. The worst area was right in the corner of the door by the 510 & magnet. I think it would make sense to pay attention to that area & clean it with every bottle fill.

I also was able to get the resistance too high message by really cranking down the Atty. Once I backed the Atty off a little the message went away & the new coil yes or no message came up. After that I was fine, this morning the new coil yes or no message came back up & I'm vaping away with no message probably until it falls asleep again. I also did a power lock by pressing & holding the up down button last night, it's still locked this morning at 34.5W :thumb:

The Au Hawk

Dec 23, 2015
KangXin Inoy TC Squonker hidden TCR mode unlock

h..p://forum.squonking.co.uk/thread-325.html

For this being a cheap mod I am very happy with the vape performance. The hidden TCR mode is great. Additionally someone else here mentioned that locking the resistance kept the mod from defaulting to 60w and I noticed that it worked for me too.

eLefAdEr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC, USA
I've been using mine for a couple months now and do like it very much, but I've yet to attain good 'squonking action.' I've been using it with a bottom-feeder Velocity atty that has a slotted pin connection for a flathead screwdriver (otherwise it wouldn't be possible to screw it into position tightly), and I'm thinking that the small amount of air escaping the space between the circular 510 connection on the Inoy and the Velocity's slotted center pin is the cause.

Maybe I'll try some type of putty or similar substance that won't move under pressure to squeeze into those tiny slots, so if anyone knows of something like that would work, or other suggestions, I'm all ears!

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
I've been using mine for a couple months now and do like it very much, but I've yet to attain good 'squonking action.' I've been using it with a bottom-feeder Velocity atty that has a slotted pin connection for a flathead screwdriver (otherwise it wouldn't be possible to screw it into position tightly), and I'm thinking that the small amount of air escaping the space between the circular 510 connection on the Inoy and the Velocity's slotted center pin is the cause.

Maybe I'll try some type of putty or similar substance that won't move under pressure to squeeze into those tiny slots, so if anyone knows of something like that would work, or other suggestions, I'm all ears!
I've had the exact same problem!!!

Thanks for the o-ring suggestion, I will try it as soon as I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eLefAdEr

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I have a 60 watt logoed (fastech) version. I like it. It sometimes asks new coil? and the screen ghosts when scrolling fast but it works well for me. I understand that early versions (maybe the 40 watts?) would reset power to maximum when it slept. The 510 is non-adjustable and it was picky about the atomizer.
I prefer it to my steam crave because the steam crave slowly ramps up the wattage on firing. It starts at 7 watts and takes about 1.5 seconds to get up to full power. As an MTL tootle puffer I find that a bit annoying. The Inoy fires right up. No pre-heating boost like authentic dnas but it start right up at the set power.

Reactions: 93gc40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread