Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Idk i bought the clone a while ago but it was very poor quality and I never tried it. I have a no fear again and the flavor is great. So I expect this one to be up there.
No Fear is decent, but it will be tough to crack your top 3, given the quality tiny toppers you've assembled. That said, if you want a hall of fame collection (and you know you do), it's definitely on the list.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
No Fear is decent, but it will be tough to crack your top 3, given the quality tiny toppers you've assembled. That said, if you want a hall of fame collection (and you know you do), it's definitely on the list.

That’s what I’m going for lol the elusive chalice ii is my main goal atm. I’m considering putting an ad back up but I have my eyes on one or two more attys too.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Have you got your graal yet? Gotta have a graal.
I’ve actually had a graal for a while and I was not impressed much. Still have some fiddling to do with it. I’m missing the drip tip for it.

Attys I’ve accumulated so far..

Chalice III
Chalice IV
Hornet
Cyclone
Cyclone afc
Divo
Reactor
No fear again
Graal
Nuppin
Atomic
Galactika MTX rda
Viper (clone)
Mcfly (clone)
Narda (clone)
Origen little 16 (clone)
Tiny demon killer (clone?)
Vector (clone)

I’m sure there’s more but I can’t remember without checking.

Attys Id like to have:

Origen little 16 authentic
Chalice II
ERA
No Fear Unlimited
Viper authentic (v1)
And more...

I’m addicted.

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I’ve actually had a graal for a while and I was not impressed much. Still have some fiddling to do with it. I’m missing the drip tip for it.

Attys I’ve accumulated so far..

Chalice III
Chalice IV
Hornet
Cyclone
Cyclone afc
Divo
Reactor
No fear again
Graal
Nuppin
Atomic
Galactika MTX rda
Viper (clone)
Mcfly (clone)
Narda (clone)
Origen little 16 (clone)
Tiny demon killer (clone?)
Vector (clone)

I’m sure there’s more but I can’t remember without checking.

Attys Id like to have:

Origen little 16 authentic
Chalice II
ERA
No Fear Unlimited
Viper authentic (v1)
And more...

I’m addicted.

Hmmm... I really like the graal in that weight class. Might be the juice I run through it, tho (a spicy absinthe DIY mix).

Great set of atties there. The Viper v1 is a solid choice, and you might like the Nutz and the Speed, too (not that you're short of ideas, mind - you just seem to be really into collecting them).

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I might have to order it!
Absolutely! (As if you need encouragement. Haha). I, like @SteamStack adore the authentics. I have 3 and use them all...everyday...all day....The only mod I don’t use one on is my 18490 Woodville with the raised cup (or whatever it’s called). My RM2 sits on that one. Tis copper and since it matches, I say “groovy.” (Enlarged hole but still a bit restrictive for my taste...but I use it daily too).

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
I'm still fond of the single, normal coil in a 14mm atty -- such as the RM3.

edit: Just looked and seen the NoCode Tired is 14mm. Is the coil directly under the center piece?

Russ made a video of it in 2015. I'll pass on this atomizer since I build my own coils, but it might be for people that don't want to build coils.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread