The New Ce2+ Supreme Fluxomizers are now In Stock!!! 510 & 808 both sizes and ohms, Easy fill system included

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
R.I.P. CE-2

No one can say that we did not give MIT their best shot for your success. The best we can hope for is a second coming, but the chances for that is slim at this point.

Well Roll me in Flour and Fat Fry me. It's good to see you again Br. I'm going to the Store and buying some Cheetos to eat in the Basement in your Honor.

Hope you are doing well.

Have you be working any New Projects Lately?

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
br actually we are testing a new version from them and see were that goes. how you doing, we miss you much, love ya br

I ain't got nothing but your throw away obsolete stuff to play with down here in the basement, so hopefully the new version y'all are testing will be better than my old junk. The best I can do with an old stock CE-2 is a br hi-bred, but I doubt if anyone would want to modify one to see if it would work for them.

I wish I could say I've been doing good for the past year or so, but I have been spending more awake time in the bed recuperating than I have been up and doing something constructive. They keep doing things to me so they can do something else that has to be done and there seems to be no end to them all.

Yeah, I miss you kids too and love everyone of you.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Well Roll me in Flour and Fat Fry me. It's good to see you again Br. I'm going to the Store and buying some Cheetos to eat in the Basement in your Honor.

Hope you are doing well.

Have you be working any New Projects Lately?

It's good seeing you too, man. Be sure and bring along a bag of Oreos for dessert, heheh.

No really new projects here. It's kinda hard to come up with something really new when everything is working well as is. I still experiment though, and make slight revisions here and there to improve my original cartomizer design.

Wait a minute. I take that back. A few days ago I got to thinking about one of the things I used to do with the old CE-2's, which was to tailpipe them on an open reservoir from an upright position. This gave a different kind of vapor that I liked really well, but it meant that the cartomizer had to always be upright to prevent spilling.

Then I thought about the tanks I build now. The coil cup in these have about the same diameter as a CE-2 outer tube, so why can't I make a mouthpiece with a hole in it that large? Well of course I could do that and sure enough it vapes just about like tail-piping an old CE-2. Without the spillage. But now the PV looks more like a cigar and feels about like a cigar in my mouth. It's taken several days to become accustomed to the feel of it, but now I am liking the heavy slow moving warmth that builds up in my mouth instead of the high velocity hot stream hitting the tip of my tongue.

The only thing better is tail-piping the whole cartomizer, but I swear to you that I am not going to build a larger tank so that I can make a larger mouthpiece that will not allow spilling. I ain't even gonna think about such a thing.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It's good seeing you too, man. Be sure and bring along a bag of Oreos for dessert, heheh.

No really new projects here. It's kinda hard to come up with something really new when everything is working well as is. I still experiment though, and make slight revisions here and there to improve my original cartomizer design.

Wait a minute. I take that back. A few days ago I got to thinking about one of the things I used to do with the old CE-2's, which was to tailpipe them on an open reservoir from an upright position. This gave a different kind of vapor that I liked really well, but it meant that the cartomizer had to always be upright to prevent spilling.

Then I thought about the tanks I build now. The coil cup in these have about the same diameter as a CE-2 outer tube, so why can't I make a mouthpiece with a hole in it that large? Well of course I could do that and sure enough it vapes just about like tail-piping an old CE-2. Without the spillage. But now the PV looks more like a cigar and feels about like a cigar in my mouth. It's taken several days to become accustomed to the feel of it, but now I am liking the heavy slow moving warmth that builds up in my mouth instead of the high velocity hot stream hitting the tip of my tongue.

The only thing better is tail-piping the whole cartomizer, but I swear to you that I am not going to build a larger tank so that I can make a larger mouthpiece that will not allow spilling. I ain't even gonna think about such a thing.

Ya Know BR... there is a saying. That you Can't Keep a Good Man Down. Glad to hear your still keeping your hands in things.

I think sometimes that all those So Called designers out there need someone like yourself to give them some Fresh Ideas. Seems like Everything New is just some Clone of a Vivi Nova or anther Carto Tank.

I've Always liked your Tail Pipe idea. I use something Similar with the One-Piece-Mouth-Piece-Mod. Having the Coil closer to the gives a Nice Warm hit. But doesn't have the "Header Exhaust" velocity that you sometimes get from a Drip Tipped Mid-Coil.

Good Hearing your OK.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas

Of course I remember. How could I ever forget about Shinola?

BTW, my home built cartomizers get intake air from the side of the tube, so juice never gets in the battery fitting. Without juice in the fitting, the only thing I get there now is green corrosion, or the same thing we often see on other types of battery connections. I use a dielectric lubricant to prevent it. So, my juice has a better taste because the intake air does not have to pass through or around that nasty stuff.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Of course I remember. How could I ever forget about Shinola?

BTW, my home built cartomizers get intake air from the side of the tube, so juice never gets in the battery fitting. Without juice in the fitting, the only thing I get there now is green corrosion, or the same thing we often see on other types of battery connections. I use a dielectric lubricant to prevent it. So, my juice has a better taste because the intake air does not have to pass through or around that nasty stuff.

Yep... I remember Shinola. LOL

Side Air Flow... Very Cool.

See, this is what I mean about we need people like you Helping those Young Designers. Too much of what I see is just a Clone of an Something Else with a Higher CE_ number.

It seemed to me from Day One that Air Flow thru the Battery Connector wasn't the most efficient way to go. To many Variables due to how a Given OM makes their Connector.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Yep... I remember Shinola. LOL

Side Air Flow... Very Cool.

See, this is what I mean about we need people like you Helping those Young Designers. Too much of what I see is just a Clone of an Something Else with a Higher CE_ number.

It seemed to me from Day One that Air Flow thru the Battery Connector wasn't the most efficient way to go. To many Variables due to how a Given OM makes their Connector.

Here is a beat up old cartomizer that I have been using since January. I direct inhale, so it has 4 rather large holes out the side. You can easily see one of them and sort of see another one.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Here is a beat up old cartomizer that I have been using since January. I direct inhale, so it has 4 rather large holes out the side. You can easily see one of them and sort of see another one.

Dang Boy…

That Clearo looks like it fell off a Pick-Up and was dragged on a rope all the way from Livingston to Hardin. LOL

I like where the Air Inlet Holes are Placed.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hey Ya'll... I had posted this in a new thread before Yiddle told me about this one, so I'm reposting it here... I see Dan's comments from back in Oct. That's a shame that MIT did you that way.

However, I'd still be willing to give the new version a go... any updates on if/when they will be available?

Hi...

I've been all over the website. Where on earth did you hide the Fluxomizer's at?... After watching one of your reviews and seeing the ad for them on the home page... I really wanna try one of these.

flux_slide_zps7f7f6d9c.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread