The New Ce2+ Supreme Fluxomizers are now In Stock!!! 510 & 808 both sizes and ohms, Easy fill system included

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
we are testing the revamped ce2 titanium, we will make announcements soon

Cool.

I can't tell you how many People I have Given CE2's to and they Like them. Like them that is once they know how to do a Few of the Tricks we know.

Hope if they do come out that they Ditch the Black Mouth Piece and Seals. Not sure what they were made out of (Rubber vs Silicone?) but they tasted like 185/70-R15 Tires. The White and Clear Mouth Pieces and Seals didn't have that problem.

How you been doing? Working Hard?

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
we are testing the revamped ce2 titanium, we will make announcements soon
HEY BAD... Bonie here havn't been on forum in a while but got a problem... WHY ain't you guys carrying Fluxomizers. Got use to the quality but now I can't find any thing equivalent any where??? Want My CE2's back!!! Got some from another supplier but they are the old cheap bad ones ( skinny wicks/ coils wound to tite ect) they burn up before you can burn them off twice.. Help me out here!!!! :>)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
HEY BAD... Bonie here havn't been on forum in a while but got a problem... WHY ain't you guys carrying Fluxomizers. Got use to the quality but now I can't find any thing equivalent any where??? Want My CE2's back!!! Got some from another supplier but they are the old cheap bad ones ( skinny wicks/ coils wound to tite ect) they burn up before you can burn them off twice.. Help me out here!!!! :>)

I can guess at it, but really that is all it is and I can't answer your query reliably... But I suspect the reason is most people ( not all by any means ) have moved onto the newer types like the BCC's from Kanger etc for the eGo sized PV's and the Vision Nano for the 510 sticks. Having said that...

If you still want something in a CE2 style still... I use the Kanger T4's for my 510 batteries. They only hold about 1ml so the capacity is a bit less but the performance is almost as good as the Vision Nano ( a BCC ) with the same capacity. The main reason the Nano out performs ( besides being a newer technology ) is that they are 1.8ohm and the T4's are around 2.5ohm which means there is more power at the coil.

If you need a bit more capacity, the Phoenix top coils ( they are sold out in 510 right now ) hold 1.5ml like Flux's did... or the Vision Extreme line may even be closer to the Flux's in performance from what I can recall ( it's been a really long time since I've used either ).

If you'd consider something newer and are using a eGo sized mod or larger... Consider the Kanger Evod, T3s, MT3s or ProTank which all have replaceable coil heads that can help keep the costs down in the long run. Of those 4, the Evod has a tighter draw and the other 3 an airier draw. If you vape the more acidic juices, the ProTank uses pyrex glass for the tubing... the others are clear polycarbonate. I also suspect we'll see GV get the Mini Protanks in soon ( they were just recently released ) which are like their bigger brother only with a smaller capacity like the Evod.

Good luck on your quest... I'll let Bad or Danno answer your initial inquiry since only they can say for certain about that.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Danno was getting in the new versions from mit, not sure if they panned out, he has been a little busy so ill speak to him about it. While many are moving on to much of the newer stuff , there is always room for a simple stick style carto like the ce2, so ill come back with more info once i speak to dan

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
"If you still want something in a CE2 style still... I use the Kanger T4's for my 510 batteries. They only hold about 1ml so the capacity is a bit less but the performance is almost as good as the Vision Nano ( a BCC ) with the same capacity. The main reason the Nano out performs ( besides being a newer technology ) is that they are 1.8ohm and the T4's are around 2.5ohm which means there is more power at the coil."

Soooo point me at this Kanger T4 who's got em and where do I look?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
ok we have decided to forgo the fluxomizers in the version we had. The advancements made to clearos since then make the old version outdated in every way, so in a few weeks ill introduce a whole new top coil in the vein of the original ce2 fluxomizer.

I don't believe the old version is outdated in every way. The basics are there and nothing else is required for people who have learned how to properly use them.

R.I.P. C-E2

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't believe the old version is outdated in every way. The basics are there and nothing else is required for people who have learned how to properly use them.

R.I.P. C-E2

I hear you my Friend.

That is why after Trying every Clearo out there, I still use CE2's 99% of the Time.

provari_logo.jpg

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA

rbonie