New CloudPure Naturals! All Organic! Let me know what you think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsaf

Nov 19, 2010
uae
wetclay,

I got a lot of people excited over vaping here in the UAE.... but the alcohol thing made most shy away ....some people went back to analogs... but since Bruce told me my order was alcohol free.. i can start building up a following

I haven't been able to try them yet.. 'they're at home and im away for a few days'

I wonder if bruce would be willing to mention the ones that are alcohol free on the website.. u know ... just to put peoples minds at ease.

On a different note, how do u order and bring your liquids into the country?? I've had some liquid confiscated by the ministry of health before :(

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
Hey mohsaf,
In all honesty, I don't think this should be an issue. If it still worries you, then leave the bottle open overnight and most of it will evaporate.
I never had a package confiscated, but some were opened and inspected. Guess I've been lucky so far. This is a real pain.
I'll PM you so we can share our experience with the damn customs.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Hi Lady, my reaction is I start itching and you can't stop scratching. My Organic VapeJuice will always be VG.
I will not be using PG myself, but there a lot of customers who want it and very soon I will have a 50/50 menthol for those who want it.

Yep I want some of that.
I love the waffles you sent and I love the menthol tobacco flavor . But I have issues with all VG or even over 30% with other vendors. I had to try the organic just to see if I would have a reaction, although some may think a sore throat and lost voice could be a good thing from me LOL. I haven't lost my voice with COV juice so maybe I just need organic VG and I am glad you offer it.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Kona Cream is one of my must have juices I only have 3 ml left but I'm confident with your fast shipping that it will be here before I squeeze the last drop in my wetbox, thanks for the great customer service!

Yep I like Kona cream too. Bruce does have lightning fast shipping too, doesn't he.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Bruce sent me some Blueberry Pancake and it is the very first BB, of any kind, that I can stand. Not only can I stand it but I LOVE it. I get the COV4 in high nic and 0 nic for some of my friends who are non smokers but like to vape every once in a while.

I have several flavors but will eventually try then all and probably love them all. Fantastic service, fantastic products, lightening fast shipping, and One Great Guy.

Thanks Bruce, Alice

Last edited:

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
I tried to ignore the first sample of Blueberry Pancake I got but I got *another* one with my order of Waffle Crack. How can anyone ignore a great thing twice? Certainly not me so I'll probably cave and put some in my cart next time.

CloudPure Oriental Plum is absolutely wonderful in a ceramic cart. Other cartos don't do it justice and neither do other vendors . Its subtle without being too faint a flavor and the vapor is soft and plentiful. Love it as a time-to-chillax vape.

Monda

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
I was lucky enough to order an Ali'i mod. I see they recomend CoV as a supplier so I will be getting some hardware and I might as well try some juices while I am ordering. I am thinking blueberry pancakes and the plum that I have seen raves about. Any other recommendations. I already have a LOT of waffle from BWB so that is not a flavor I need more of.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
I was lucky enough to order an Ali'i mod. I see they recomend CoV as a supplier so I will be getting some hardware and I might as well try some juices while I am ordering. I am thinking blueberry pancakes and the plum that I have seen raves about. Any other recommendations. I already have a LOT of waffle from BWB so that is not a flavor I need more of.

Do you have Kona Cream on your list? I'm vaping Menthol Tobacco in a low res cart right this very minute and its awesome. I didn't give it much of a chance at first because I was trying out every menthol juice I could find but it has turned out to be one of the three keepers in the bunch - smooth, sweet tobacco inhale with cool, subtle menthol exhale. It won't numb your mouth or taste like Vicks Vapor Rub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread