New CloudPure Naturals! All Organic! Let me know what you think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzyvape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
I am LOVING this juice i to (after reading through 9 pages found you to have a pg issue) had some issues with PG ive tried the vanilla (been vaping it as a daily since i recieved it makes me CRAVE milkshakes) the waffle i have also is sooooooooo good grab a cup of coffee vape some waffles breakfast of the champions? also grabbed some kona cream (taste is subjective i like it but hate it? lol its SUPER IN YOUR FACE COFFEE BEAN i enjoy it in the morning and afternoon but i find i cant "chain" vape it so intense (not BAD but a bit much for me)) also i simply wanted to let you guys know i had a small silly atomizer issue let COV know to prevent it from happening to anyone else (did not request anytype of exchange or ANYTHING) got a message im getting new ones shipped AMAZING service. Coming from a heavy retail environmental my self i expect ALOT from non corperate chains and you have exceeded any expectation i had! also id love to meet up someday with the COV one man team sorta local SJ def need a "vape meet"

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Don't wait until you're low on juice to shop for more. I over ordered to an embarrassing (even for me) extent and the madness included one 30ml of Green Apple...which would be normal if I'd ever vaped it before.

I have so much confidence in Bruce I didn't stop to wonder, what if you don't like it, Sewknitty, until after it arrived in my vapemail today. :laugh: I have another favorite green apple juice already but I'm of the more is better school so I had to buy it.

Well, you know how you cut a Granny Smith, turn to the sink to wash the knife (cuz you're that kinda neat freak) and then turn back and get a whiff of a 5 minute old cut green apple? Yeah, that's what it smells and tastes like.

And, ya know how some of the organics are like bang! zoom! strong? Well, this isn't like that. Yes, it tastes like what it is but that's all. Which is a very good thing.

I asked for and received a sample of the infamous Butterscotch and it smells so good I may not vape it until I've re-built my vape coffers. What if I like it?? :facepalm:

MisterCombo21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Syracuse NY
So I got my ounce bottles of butterscotch, which I am in love with, and the oriental plum which I thought Id like better.... I added 2 drops of stevia extract to 10ml to see if it would help and there was a slight improvement... I get a little plum but mostly a floral, jasmine type taste... Anyone think maybe it needs steeping? I thought they were not freshly mixed and also don't see how steeping could bring out the plum... Any ideas?

Sent By Droid

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I ordered butterscotch, vanilla & lemonade! I'm excited to give them a shot as i've went 100% organic, 100% VG with my ejuice.
Sweet, the lemonade's back in stock! I love that stuff.
Hope the switch goes well for you jen, I've been doing the same for almost a year now,
and it's treating me very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread