NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Anyone else excited for this little beauty? :thumbs: Information popping up on the Dicodes user group on Facebook...... (pics borrowed from there)
F9815E91-7ADD-45B7-B89E-403EDC4226CB.jpeg
AF259E3D-10E3-4C88-BE51-F4DB183FF77F.jpeg
C3482813-9B86-459C-9AA8-B8761A2F82F2.jpeg
Listed on Creme de vape, you can set up a stock notification, should be available in the next few weeks :)
Dicodes Dani Box Mini
Other than the obvious size difference, it is now 80 Watts and has an improved battery cap so no need for a coin anymore! My favourite change is the top and bottom are now brushed stainless steel rather than coated so no more obvious atty rash or marks placing it down and it will match the majority of tanks better!
Some size comparison pics I nabbed from the group....
B05C0FD5-EA07-4769-82D8-29008A859AF8.jpeg
3003FD1D-16FE-4FDC-90AB-7AFEE19101C3.jpeg
A3637F16-8C2A-4475-9FAE-4C9896CAC131.jpeg
I can’t wait!! The Dani box was already awesome, this looks like they’ve perfected it!

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I go back and forth on a Dicodes mod.
They look nice, but have a steep learning curve for the menu.
They have excellent temp control, but no way to update the firmware.

Then again, if the firmware is mature/good no reason to update.
Once you settle on a material to vape, little need for anything but the occasional tweak to watts and temp.

See why I go back and forth?

Great looking small mod!

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
It’s a little stunner, I’m impatiently waiting a stock notification

Looks like the buttons are Brushed ss too, going to be a very durable little beast. I’m struggling to decide on a colour, I was dead set on black but that Dicodes blue is so nice!

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
It’s a little stunner, I’m impatiently waiting a stock notification

Looks like the buttons are Brushed ss too, going to be a very durable little beast. I’m struggling to decide on a colour, I was dead set on black but that Dicodes blue is so nice!

Blue for me, black is so... pedestrian.

Reactions: Susaz

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Little update from Keith (Creme de Vape) on the Facebook group ......

“Update for the Dani Box Mini delivery: The Titan color option is delayed a bit and will be along in about a week. All the other colors will be here in the next day or two (provided there are no issues with UPS) Those of you who subscribed to the Titan model on the website, I have copied your subscriptions over to the black version, but you will also get an email once the Titan comes in OK. :)
:thumbs::banana::rickroll::toast::headbang:

So maybe less than 24 hours to decide on the colour :w00t:

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
WOOHOO!! In stock right now folks ...
Dicodes Dani Box Mini

The finished product looks so good! That was a hard decision, I chickened out and went "pedestrian" @ShowerHead :) and chose black, maybe a blue in the future ;)

And black and purple sold out already! still blue there tempting me though :w00t:

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
That was a hard decision, I chickened out and went "pedestrian" @ShowerHead :) and chose black, maybe a blue in the future ;)

Well, one of we sophisticates simply must get a blue then. Surely, being a German company, it will be BMW blue.

Congrats on your excellent new mod! They DO look tempting!

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Had this little beauty a week now and clocked up 5 and a half hours run time, hasn't left my hand :)

It's just so small and compact yet can still take a 24mm with no overhang. Build quality as you expect is exceptional, battery cap is big improvement too.

For me the brushed SS is the perfect finish, matches any ss tank perfectly and having already scratched it :( can confirm it's barely noticeable, on the old satin finish it would stand out like a sore thumb.

I've finally found a mod worthy of replacing my Provape Radius collection! Now just waiting for stock to arrive so I can treat the Mrs to one too! :thumbs:

IMG_20180502_132107_257.jpg IMG_20180430_131604_150.jpg IMG_20180507_001530_432.jpg

TheGreekTitan

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
USA
Had this little beauty a week now and clocked up 5 and a half hours run time, hasn't left my hand :)

It's just so small and compact yet can still take a 24mm with no overhang. Build quality as you expect is exceptional, battery cap is big improvement too.

For me the brushed SS is the perfect finish, matches any ss tank perfectly and having already scratched it :( can confirm it's barely noticeable, on the old satin finish it would stand out like a sore thumb.

I've finally found a mod worthy of replacing my Provape Radius collection! Now just waiting for stock to arrive so I can treat the Mrs to one too! :thumbs:

View attachment 740419 View attachment 740421 View attachment 740423

Looks awesome! Can you show a pic of the screen sizes of the Dani Mini and Radius together for comparison please? That's my only concern, is the screen being too small.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Looks awesome! Can you show a pic of the screen sizes of the Dani Mini and Radius together for comparison please? That's my only concern, is the screen being too small.
Of course bud, the Radius screen appears slightly bigger but the display window is just taller I think, the actual lcd itself seems very similar.
20180507_101143.jpg 20180504_152241.jpg

Hope there helpful I loved the original Dani box but always preferred the form factor of the Radius, the mini makes the Radius seem chunky and this coming from a HUGE Provape fan, the Dicodes is better quality.

TheGreekTitan

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
USA
Of course bud, the Radius screen appears slightly bigger but the display window is just taller I think, the actual lcd itself seems very similar.
View attachment 740485 View attachment 740487

Hope there helpful I loved the original Dani box but always preferred the form factor of the Radius, the mini makes the Radius seem chunky and this coming from a HUGE Provape fan, the Dicodes is better quality.

Thank you very much, exactly what I wanted to see. There is an Titan Mini in my near future.

Now the hunt begins for the perfect tank(s) to set on top. Kabukis are on all my Radius'...which I love. But, I want a higher end rebuildable for the Dicodes.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Thank you very much, exactly what I wanted to see. There is an Titan Mini in my near future.

Now the hunt begins for the perfect tank(s) to set on top. Kabukis are on all my Radius'...which I love. But, I want a higher end rebuildable for the Dicodes.
You won’t be disappointed bud. If your an MTL vaper the Kayfun Prime is meant to be king, I like a restricted lung hit, for me the kayfun 5 & 5s are perfect.

I’ve tried many tanks since the K5 was released, Skyline, Taifun GTIII, Squape [e]motion and x dream, always go back to my kayfuns.

What does the Titan look like, Titanium?
gearsweats.
Goes from a dark grey to black depending on the lighting bud, these are Titan
A9EE4451-E98C-42AE-A9CC-CC5BFBAA24BD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread