NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Anyone else excited for this little beauty? :thumbs: Information popping up on the Dicodes user group on Facebook...... (pics borrowed from there)
F9815E91-7ADD-45B7-B89E-403EDC4226CB.jpeg
AF259E3D-10E3-4C88-BE51-F4DB183FF77F.jpeg
C3482813-9B86-459C-9AA8-B8761A2F82F2.jpeg
Listed on Creme de vape, you can set up a stock notification, should be available in the next few weeks :)
Dicodes Dani Box Mini
Other than the obvious size difference, it is now 80 Watts and has an improved battery cap so no need for a coin anymore! My favourite change is the top and bottom are now brushed stainless steel rather than coated so no more obvious atty rash or marks placing it down and it will match the majority of tanks better!
Some size comparison pics I nabbed from the group....
B05C0FD5-EA07-4769-82D8-29008A859AF8.jpeg
3003FD1D-16FE-4FDC-90AB-7AFEE19101C3.jpeg
A3637F16-8C2A-4475-9FAE-4C9896CAC131.jpeg
I can’t wait!! The Dani box was already awesome, this looks like they’ve perfected it!

Last edited:

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Just want to tell you guys... I am blown away by Creme de Vape's customer service. I had ordered the Dani Mini like many of you. Unfortunately, they sent the wrong color. I contacted Keith and he setup the return shipment, and paid for the return. He also put my purple Dani in the mail before the returned one was in the mail back to him. That speaks volumes!!!

I just received the package. Not only did I receive my purple Dani Mini, but also a Creme de vape coffee cup filled to the top with caramels, a Creme de Vape notepad, and the cloth and keychain that they send regularly. To top it off, a handwritten card apologizing for the mistake on the initial thing.

Just WOW!! These people are something special.

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welp...
Mini is on it's way to Germany - Keith couldn't get it to 'wake up' either.
Poor thing !
A new (and pre-tested) one is on it's way to me.
Now the delivery anticipation all over again. :)

This has been some fast and excellent customer service that's for sure !

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I got lucky tonight, when I turned down my street, I saw the mail truck. Then as I got a bit closer I saw she was walking up to the house across from the truck. (Her last stop) I pulled up behind her truck to ask about my package, she said yep and pulled it out, I have my order. It was a tough day today, so I don't know if I will get a picture done tonight or not, but I will get it done soon. :)

KAS

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Little Blue has arrived!

Just did a quick setup in regular mode and my goodness... why the heck have I been using those Pico’s for 3-4 yrs?? My favorite juice tastes like my favorite juice again. Power source consistency DOES matter. Seriously, I can taste all the little nuances that I thought were taste bud fatigue. I did nothing but move my old KFL+ from the pico to the Dani.

Imagine when I get my new Kayfun?

I’ll be able to play more with it tomorrow.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Keith over at CDV is awesome. CDV is the best vaping company I've dealt with.

Saddened to hear that Classy did receive a faulty device. This is surprising, and I bet the people at Dicodes will not sleep until they don't find out the reason for the failure...
... BTW, it is many years that I deal with CDV, and I am sure that Keith and his team will go all the way to set things right quickly and painlessly.
Certainly a rare event, but not impossible. You will be very satisfied of your device in the end.

Keith is taking very good care of me.
That thing already showed being back in the UK this morning !!
Once he gets it, if it needs to go to Dicodes, he will ship me out another.
...I did ask him to test drive anything he sends back this way :lol:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I have just learned that I've unknowingly led all of you astray. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

According to Keith Venable, the Dicodes logo is an image of a landmark historic coal mine in the town of Herne where Dicodes is located.

Behold Zeche Pluto

herne.JPG

Mea culpa, etc, and so on and so forth.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Got mine up and running now :) Don't know of it is because the mini is new, but the fire button is more clicky than the normal dana box, do wish they had stayed with the brushed metal though, as then my moonlight edition kayfun prime would match well with it, but still looks good with normal kayfun prime though :)

20190209_140348_001.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2014
    Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
    Having all three box mods from Dicodes now, I. e. the Dani box, the Dani mini, and the Dani 21700, I find the the original gives me the best hand feeling, and it is the one I reach for the most.
    Do any other Dani box owner have a preferred one?

View attachment 799565
    Pix of all 3 in a pose off please!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I know they now offer DHL (2-3 days) but don't know what the cost is.

21 GBP (about 28-30 USD currently) add-on for DHL, and it arrives to homes in USA 3-5 business days (max!) after ordering. Worth every penny (IMO).

In one case, an order placed on Saturday hit my doorstep (CT) the following Tuesday, and @Katdarling got hers on (CA) Wednesday. Amazing.

With candy, even! :lol: :blush:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread