jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
The Samsung 40T’s showed up.

giphy.gif

Really like the form factor on the Dani 21700. The button falls just so, really naturally, no thinking about it, but the mini disappears in the hand nicely. They both have their uses, pros, and cons.

I’m trying to figure out a way to adjust power without looking, but no luck yet.

That’s a big plus for the Radius, as is the large button, but the buttons on the Dicodes’ are extremely good, very precise and not too clicky, which I abhor.

Ordered the batteries from RTD Vapor.

They’ve still got it, in case anyone was wondering.

They always include battery cases, and this time used - wait for it - bubble wrap.

6U8io9y_d.jpg

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have ordered nothing and may not for a bit. Heh. I just won two things though. They're not exactly Dani's but they aren't NOTHNG either.

If vaping goes the way of the dodo, IDK what I will do without "vape things" in the mail. Dansco's maybe but I already have like 5 different pairs now. Seems excessive.

I could just cope. BUT yes, I am ordering the charging plate when I can. Damnit.

Anna

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
Wow, fast shipping. Ordered it Tuesday evening from the UK. Just showed up. Maybe it was Monday evening. Anyway, yeah I'm happy with it. Got a few complaints/things I wish they did differently. But........grrrrr, wish it worked with the skin/wrap that I had with it. I'll post a longer post on my thoughts after a few days of messing with it.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Hi, about to order the mini. Is Creme de Vape the best place to get it? If google is converting correctly for me it looks to be the cheapest. And I assume I should use the DHL shipping (to US).
Anyone choose a color besides black or silver? I'm a klutz and WILL drop this thing. So I'm wondering it the black finish holds up better than purple?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hi, about to order the mini. Is Creme de Vape the best place to get it? If google is converting correctly for me it looks to be the cheapest. And I assume I should use the DHL shipping (to US).
Anyone choose a color besides black or silver? I'm a klutz and WILL drop this thing. So I'm wondering it the black finish holds up better than purple?

CDV is who I use, I use Royal mail for shipping, so it ends up with USPS, because I am never home to receive anything, it is easier for me. The finish's are all the same as for durability, they will all scratch up the same. :|

KAS

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central

I've had so many good experiences with CdV that I haven't tried anywhere else, other than the fiasco with Not Really Dicodes-USA. I've heard good things about Vapes by Enushi in Canada, but they normally don't have much Dicodes stock.

As for shipping, let your ability to wait be a guide. In 6 or 7 shipments from CdV (all before they were able to offer DHL) it was a very consistent 7 days for delivery. One came in 4 days, but not sure why or how that happened. In my DHL shipments from sites in Germany, Italy, and Greece, it took 2 days. Period. DHL is amazingly solid for me, but as noted they do require a signature. BTW, USPS says they require one also, but only 1 carrier out of 4 or 5 I've had actually did that.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
I've had so many good experiences with CdV that I haven't tried anywhere else, other than the fiasco with Not Really Dicodes-USA. I've heard good things about Vapes by Enushi in Canada, but they normally don't have much Dicodes stock.

As for shipping, let your ability to wait be a guide. In 6 or 7 shipments from CdV (all before they were able to offer DHL) it was a very consistent 7 days for delivery. One came in 4 days, but not sure why or how that happened. In my DHL shipments from sites in Germany, Italy, and Greece, it took 2 days. Period. DHL is amazingly solid for me, but as noted they do require a signature. BTW, USPS says they require one also, but only 1 carrier out of 4 or 5 I've had actually did that.
Will def use CDV, thanks. 2 days is nice.. but no one will be here to sign. USPS will leave it in my mailbox if it fits.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

I received an email, from DHL, allowing me to waive the signature requirement, just prior to delivery.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I used SQUAPE for my first dicodes, because with the exchange rate at the time, and a new vaper discount, and free shipping, it was much cheaper than Crème de Vape.

It got here before I bought it You know the Swiss and their time. However, my credit card was compromised and that SUCKED. Because I was doing the "between Tucson and Sierra Vista" thing at the time. It was not good, I had to go to the bank on a Saturday morning to get a temporary card and whatnot.

To me, literally, hell is a bank. Unless I continue being a "better" person, I could wind up at the bank for all eternity, while a bank manager repetitively asks me for all my information and how the bank will keep all my money, while I freaking... . IDK, get certain "discounts" and then all the bad stuff they don't tell you.

I am SO HAPPY to have 1K in my savings ACCOUNT man. When I first moved to Tucson I like, worked part time as a music teacher and was horribly poor. HORRIBLY. In this really nice neighborhood where the kid's friends did stuff like take him to the Tiger Woods golf tournament, and every now and then I'd be like, "Damn it I t is my TURN and then like, we'd have to eat beans and rice for a week.

One time, I went out and tried to get quarters from the bank and like, they told me I was like something like 537 dollars in the RED. (They did not give me the quarters either BTW.) It turned out that something I thought had cleared did not CLEAR. My internet banking was down, and I EVEN went to the ATM the day before to check my balance, to add insult to injury.

Without online banking I am SUNK. Anyway I came home and I was so mad I wound up doing my laundry in the bathtub and like, it was sort of satisfying by then honestly. I was hanging them on my balcony when the husband got home from work and he was like, "That's against the BYLAWS here." I was like, "BYLAWS who READS them and where did you FIND THEM even?"

LOL I was so mad I was like "FINE. GIVE ME QUARTERS THEN." He laughed and said, "Okay, but only if you put out tonight."

I good friend I told that to was like, "Dang, girl, if you want to do the whole ...... thing, hold out for more than LAUNDRY quarters."

My point is banks. I hate them. They did (to be fair) remove all my cascading overdraft fees but they left "one" just to teach me lesson. Because the bank manager was like, "You could have called." She also gave me a credit ledger and talked at me about money management until I wanted to punch her.

I finally said, "I know how to manage my money this is my first overdraft fee in over two YEARS. You guys were probably like, "We haven't gotten any blood from this stone for a while, let's make it INACCESSABLE on purpose. Because it was all messed up.

I ordered my second from Crème de Vape, equally speedy, no issues with credit card. I even used paypal with Squape but I well, IDK.

There is a credit union here I might try them. My credit is not exactly GREAT but I might make enough money that they find me interesting.

Anna

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Woohoo ... my plastic and metal parts valued at £20 arrived today. They sure are some nice looking purple and titanium parts.

CustomsDicodes.jpg

@76bridget - this is my second order in the past month from C de V. Both orders were shipping Royal Mail/USPS and arrived to me in Pennsylvania on the 6th day after I place the order. Between my wife and me we now have the black, titanium, blue, and purple. Honestly all the finishes appear durable regardless of the color. Not saying they won't scratch given the right/bad situation but I feel confident they will all hold up well under normal use.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I don't have the red or the silver yet, but the purple is nice. :)

KAS

KAS ... is the one next to the black one actually Titanium and just picking up the reflection of colors of your vape area? I've not seen that 'brownish' color advertised.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
KAS ... is the one next to the black one actually Titanium and just picking up the reflection of colors of your vape area? I've not seen that 'brownish' color advertised.

Yeah that is the Gray one picking up the brown reflection, a brown would be nice though. :|

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread