Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
My red Mini arrived today, and I was very grateful to have these instructions to guide me through reorienting the display:
LOL!!!!!

KD here, to the Dani "rescue"!

Firstly, I hope you feel better and more celebratory SOON, Zazie.

And when you do, just count the clicks!

Up button, 5 clicks (to Extended menu). When it lights up, click that until it gets to mod Menu. Click that function and keep clicking til you arrive at Display Dir. When the "R" lights, click and it'll become "L".

Let it dim and you're all set!
The Mini is more of a golden orange red than the red I expected but still very pretty.

As I fumbled with the Mini's battery cap, I was reminded how very much I hate dealing with it. I am so, so, so glad that I bought the charging station as well. Worth every extravagant penny. I highly recommend it to the clumsy.

Now I really want to buy another Dani.

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
My red Mini arrived today, and I was very grateful to have these instructions to guide me through reorienting the display:

The Mini is more of a golden orange red than the red I expected but still very pretty.

As I fumbled with the Mini's battery cap, I was reminded how very much I hate dealing with it. I am so, so, so glad that I bought the charging station as well. Worth every extravagant penny. I highly recommend it to the clumsy.

Now I really want to buy another Dani.

I've got the Dicodes Charging station. Enjoy it for the part most. But........for the price, I wish it had more option.

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
https://www.walkers-nonsuch.co.uk/our-toffees/toffee-jars/

product-jars-1.jpg

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Crème de Vape is having an anniversary sale: 10% off with 10YEARS till November 10.

Been waiting for this sale. My wife and I each have 2 mini's ... so just placed an order for a couple 18650 styles to add a big brother and sister to the family. But they'll have to play nice together and share the charger. No funds left over for another of those.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I thought about a Taifun but they are so boxy for the price.

I got (presale) a charger and THIS. I regret nothing. I will only post a few pics, ran into trouble on one thread where they like autopopulated or something.

The silver is not white, it really is silver but also so beautiful I might wrap it first?

I need a wrap that will allow me to auto charge but also isn't sticky, like leather or something. It's the 21700. Yeah, I know I'm not asking for much but I am CERTAIN y'all can come through for me. Please. LOL.

Silver dani.jpg
Silver dan 3.jpg

I love it and have not used it. Wraps. HELP. LOL

I never wrap mods. Well my first "real" mod I did (steampunk nano) think I found it on Amazon but as I understand it my options are more limited now?

Anna

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah THOSE were the only ones I found. I love the grey one which is less expensive than the premium ones, this one

Dicodes Box 21700 Steel Gray red sawing

But 46 euros? That's like 51 dollars and like, I BET shipping is not included and I have a feeling honey is not going to help me with this one. IDK.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also the site is weird it like eh, I must think about other things for now. Sigh.

All I know about leatherwork is being at summer camp and some kid (It may have been me, the trauma may have caused me to externalize it) cut itself with the scissors and ran screaming to the first aid tent.

I may have been me,, it sounds like something I would do. Either way I'm not making one whatever I chose to make most certainly did not LOOK like that picture. Dang it.

I'm not even sure of the company's NAME dude. IDK it seems sketchy.
Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah THOSE were the only ones I found. I love the grey one which is less expensive than the premium ones, this one

Dicodes Box 21700 Steel Gray red sawing

But 46 euros? That's like 51 dollars and like, I BET shipping is not included and I have a feeling honey is not going to help me with this one. IDK.

Anna

If you don't need leather, these appear to be pretty great. I'll let you know in a few years when we finally break them out. ;)

Zapwrapz Vape Skins

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
CdV sells a Taifun insert for the charging station.

Here are some expensive sleeves for you, @stols001: Leather hand made sleeves,Dicodes Boxes Premium,Dani Box 21700

And here are some more: by KiLeatherworks. ETA: Actually, I didn't see any Dani 21700 sleeves there, but one is made in this video, and I bet you could order one:

Wow! Those leather cases are really nice. Gotta same those links ... one of them may one day be mine. Just not sure about giving up the convenience of popping the mod into the charger vs: the handsome case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread