Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Oh, and that little arrow in quoted posts still not working as it should. :D
I also have an occasional problem with that little arrow on top of a quoted post that's supposed to take you to that post in the thread. It gets sticky and refuses to cooperate, so I have to read back to find it--impossible if the quote is from another thread. But I'm sure it's only a temporary glitch, so I'm not complaining. Just reporting. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Oh, and that little arrow in quoted posts still not working as it should. :D

I've found that if only a snippet is taken from the post, that arrow doesn't work. It only seems to work if the complete post is quoted. Irritating for sure! ;)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I've found that if only a snippet is taken from the post, that arrow doesn't work. It only seems to work if the complete post is quoted. Irritating for sure! ;)

Hah! Interesting! Thanks, Robino! I'll experiment. Maybe I should just quote the whole post and then edit it instead of just grabbing a snippet.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ok...better get to confessing then pretty bird ! What did you do ? :lol:

proxy.php

BTW, my arrow works after a page refresh--I think...

No, it doesn't. I don't get it. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Hah! Interesting! Thanks, Robino! I'll experiment. Maybe I should just quote the whole post and then edit it instead of just grabbing a snippet.
Sure hope that still works. I'm trying to imagine the confusion if I had to let the entire post be shown. I mean, what if I were only replying to a particular part of a post from, say, Debadoo?

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, we havin a big ECF party?? Sometime in Dec?

:) I was trying to find Oliver's OP--I read it years ago when we had this nifty feature *cough, cough* called "search in ascending/descending order." One click and you could see everyone's first post. We used it for our ECF Veteran celebrations. Could we please get it back? No? OK. :lol:

Anyway, this is Oliver's oldest post I could find using several search parameters, including Ruyan, Sedansa, Janty, China and smoking. :sneaky:

Electronic smoking, harm reduction and the Swedish example.

and this

e-cig.com

Can anyone find his original, founding post? His join date is Dec.11, but I'm not sure when he actually posted for the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread