retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Anyway, this is Oliver's oldest post I could find using several search parameters, including Ruyan, Sedansa, Janty, China and smoking. :sneaky:

NRT Product list

That's his first post. There may be archived posts that don't show up in search, but that's the very first post on his profile.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
NRT Product list

That's his first post. There may be archived posts that don't show up in search, but that's the very first post on his profile.

Hah! I was looking for e-cig related terms, not NRTs! Fail! :facepalm:

So December 11 is the official birthday of ECF! Thanks, Retired! :bday:

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
and dancing

pV4W1.gif

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Help!! What is going on now? Huge blank borders on both sides of page....area of posts narrowed and reduced in size.....very difficult for these old eyes to read...:( box of members online floating in the big right side margin, with fonts so small I couldn't read it....if I wanted to...:cry:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Not for me...:( Mike just posted on BP....having a problem posting an image now. It's totally changed the appearance of my pages here.... On a 21" monitor I now have a blank 2" margin on the left and 5 1/2" margin on the right with nothing but the floating box of members online....everything in between reduced in size...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Not for me...:( Mike just posted on BP....having a problem posting an image now. It's totally changed the appearance of my pages here.... On a 21" monitor I now have a 2" margin on the left and 5 1/2" margin on the right....everything in between reduced in size...

Same here when using the New Theme . . . The floating Box (BTW: Box does not float when using the older ECF theme) and "Green Arrow" (still) are very annoying too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Same here when using the New Theme . . . The floating Box (BTW: Box does not float when using the older ECF theme) and "Green Arrow" (still) are very annoying too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Agreed, Uncle. That's one of the (several) reasons I'm back on the older ECF theme. I much prefer it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm noticing a few blank spots, like when I enter a new post, everything as far as formatting is blank (I believe it still works, if you remember what each box is. The floating green circle is just a circle, and it doesn't have the arrow in it (again, I think it works if you click on it....

This is the new theme, which I've been using for a while, so the rest of it, I don't mind so much, though I can see why for some it would be a huge difference, I've just gotten used to it by now... :)

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: Uncle

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Help!! What is going on now? Huge blank borders on both sides of page....area of posts narrowed and reduced in size.....very difficult for these old eyes to read...:( box of members online floating in the big right side margin, with fonts so small I couldn't read it....if I wanted to...:cry:

I had to reset my screen zoom when I logged in. I have to view everything at 133% or it is too small to read. To zoom just hold the ctrl (control) key and hit the + key as many times as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread