Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
#6 (how many puffs do you get per ml of liquid) is just a guessing game for me. For one, I've never counted. And two, it all depends on the type of carto/atty/voltage you're using.

Who knows? I guessed 3 'puffs' from a drop of liquid with 20 drops to a ml for 60 puffs per ml. Total WAG.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Isn't the puffs per ml dependent upon the size of puff you take, whether you are dripping or using an atomizer/cartomizer, what your ohm rating is, and what volts your system is using. Sure seems like hotter and or higher volt systems would use more juice and someone taking large hits would use more than someone taking short puffs.

I smoked an analog in less than 45 secs since I hotboxed and only got about 9 - 11 draws tops on one...

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
Isn't the puffs per ml dependent upon the size of puff you take, whether you are dripping or using an atomizer/cartomizer, what your ohm rating is, and what volts your system is using. Sure seems like hotter and or higher volt systems would use more juice and someone taking large hits would use more than someone taking short puffs.

I smoked an analog in less than 45 secs since I hotboxed and only got about 9 - 11 draws tops on one...

Exactly. That's why it's a total guess. I fire my PV for about 4 seconds before vaping then take a very long toot. Vaping at 6v eats juice like a Hemi prolly around double of 3.7 vaping imo. A vaper should prolly write their questions. One of the genius guys from Ask the Veterans or the DIY vets.

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
That last question may need some fine tuning, as other have indicated. I drip so it was simply a matter of time until I came up with the answer. Or did I? New attys generally perform better than older ones and it makes a big difference in juice consumption.

I can imagine how hard this is to answer if you use a carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread