• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Sure but it's late for last July. Apparently I was the last to lose interest but it's a sticky so it was just undead.

Vapemeet at Wachusett Reservoir Dam in 20 minutes!
Who's going? Meet at the fountain :vapor:
Wachusett_Dam%2C_Clinton_MA.jpg

Wachusett-dam-outlet.jpg

Reactions: damselle

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I'm in the sea of black jackets and jeans.. I would have given you a hug if I realized that was you!
Thank you for all you do!!
Wait, the guy with the Scally Cap is John Nathan. I'm not him.
We might have talked. Did you talk to a guy about Jack's Joke shop?

JuicyAF

Nov 25, 2019
If you're in New England, please consider joining this forum. I am going to be organizing a meeting somewhere around Worcester, and am willing to travel a reasonable distance to go to other meets.

As ECF membership grows, I'm also hoping that this little corner of the forum will be a good place to post any information you might find about potential bans in New England. What recently happened in Albany is a good example of why it's important to have local members who are willing to act with very little notice. (The New York Assembly Health Committee voted to ban the use and sale of e-cigs to ADULTS in New York State. This bill now moves on to other committees, so it does still have a chance to be voted down, but this vote came up with very little notice. One of our members drove three hours to be there, and found himself the lone supporter).

I'm located in Wilbraham, right outside of Springfield, MA.

CHEERS!
:toast:
Hi everyone... longtime lurker/new member here from Braintree, MA. This is my first post, couldn't resist placing it here in the New England thread!!!!

Reactions: Iron Molly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread