Aug 9, 2011
Tilburg (Netherlands)
oh! haha. Now I see.
This is on the site:
All purchases

WILL INCLUDE

ALL 3 TUBES

Until Friday 08/02/2013

and when you click on the Best Sellers page, to select a Best Seller, you have a menu box, to select one size.

Dang, in order to get the 3 sizes, I have to order before Febuary 8, right? Or is it August 2? I know the U.S. uses the Month/Day/Year and I think Greece uses the Day/Month/Year. Being a Greece website, I assume it's Day/Month/Year which gives the Febuary cutoff for all 3 tubes. right?

Yes Uma, it is February 8th.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
G'night folks. CW out...
G'night CW.
haha, I need to pay closer attention to the sun going down when I'm active on the thread, and say my g'nights before hurriedly unplugging the power hungry internet cords. ... or stay overnight at the kid's more often where I don't have to worry about it lol.

Yes Uma, it is February 8th.

Yew Uma that is it!!
Got it. Thanks!

@Uma- just gently twist the ribbon so it lays flat under the terminal screw/nut.
Sweet, I can even visualize that now. Thanks!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Jim! I want you to know how sweet it is of you, to name the Best Sellers after ours. I almost feel immortal now. :) It's going to be so much easier too, for the viewer to come straight from the album to your store, knowing what it will look like, whether it be one that looks just like Rick's or Cloud Wizard's, or Miriam's or Uma's. And it's nice, also, to still be able to build to order any combination thereof,(and more!) in the BTO page. Plus, we can still come back later (or at the same time) and buy extra outfits, changes of outfits, etc... Wonderful!
Thanks for including us, your customers, on your Poldiac site!

(I was going to wait until after Miriam or CW or Rick said it better first, and just give a proper DITTO!!! but, ... I couldn't wait. I just had to share now. You're da man!).

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Hahaha
thank YOU Uma for your support here
I have to say that ....from seelings that I saw the chart iiiiisssss

#1 RW Edition
#2 Cloud Wizard Edition
#3 Miriam Edition
#4 Uma Edition (That is because it is 10 days onlyin my site) it's sellings go fast up!

Uma Edition

Full Stainless Steel Polished finish with Brass clothes and Sloted Shirt!

Miriam Edition

Full Stainless Steel Polished with Satin SS clothes and Classic Shirt

Cloud Wizard-CW Edition

Full Stainless Steel Polished with Satin SS clothes and Sloted Shirt

RW Edition

Full Stainless Steel Poloshed

So when I will see a new good selling combination i will give a name and a ready for the cart product!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
DAMN. I ALMOST went polished full with brush brass clothing. But I out the brush brass clothing on a different body. :|
UMA's almost looked all polished but I looked quickly.

Yours will be absolutely gorgeous in the satin Brass clothes too! There are few pics in the gallery, if I remember right.

WAIT!!! I get it (I'm a little slow, don't mind me! lol). Had you of ordered the Polished Brass, perhaps mine would have nudged a little further up the list...

COME ON GUYS!!! LET'S SEE UMA RiSE TO THE TOP!!
umaumaumauma

< Easy Jim. Seems the Uma special created a monster. >
:lol: :lol: :lol:

::: off to do the Monster Mash ::::

Last edited:

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Mine is brushed SS body and brushed brass. Well I was quick and ordered all brush and added brushed brass clothing. I probably should have done polished SS body. But I'll save that for another order. I have polished mods. This will be different more "pocket friendly". :)

Jim stated yours was polished body and brushed brass clothes. I thought yours looked like polished brass.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Mine is brushed SS body and brushed brass. Well I was quick and ordered all brush and added brushed brass clothing. I probably should have done polished SS body. But I'll save that for another order. I have polished mods. This will be different more "pocket friendly". :)

Jim stated yours was polished body and brushed brass clothes. I thought yours looked like polished brass.
Mine is all polished. You thought right. Jim didn't include the word "polished" in his post is all.
Yours sounds wonderful BoBo!!! and what a good idea. I might make my second one like yours!

jhjohnson123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Jackson, Mississippi...USA
Which one did you use? The StayBrite spray stuff? Mine is just beginning to show patterns. I need to clean it with the stinky stuff (thanks B2L!!!!!) Sharkshide and then I might lacquer it like you did. Let us know if it yellows or whatever. I imagine it's easy to take off though, right, if it does?

I bought some lacquer made for metal at lowes. Its designed for outdoor metal and its clear. Its only 7 dollars too for a large spray can. No finger prints anymore either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread