Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am very excited--got my GGTS on Friday and I traded the mod that the GGTS replaced for a newer model GG slim! I already have my order into VK for batteries and carts. My wife may kill me--but I will die with smile on my face. :)

I want to die like this, none will be sad about my death this way!!

Happy vaping Dd my friend:toast::toast:

WetStick

Jan 6, 2010
Greenville, SC
Imeothanasis,

I received my Slim, with extension on Friday. I am very happy with the investment. Excellent craftsmanship and versatility…

I typically have 10 to 15 different eCigs juiced up and keep with me, either at my home or in the car. Then when I leave my car, I’ll grab a couple of the smaller ones, and take with me, in to the store or whatever; always keeping them in rotation.

But, this weekend; I pretty much used the GGTS, at home and in Car, and the Slim everywhere else.

You are a true artist, my friend.

P.S. Can’t wait for the Slim AFS.:drool:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeothanasis,

I received my Slim, with extension on Friday. I am very happy with the investment. Excellent craftsmanship and versatility…

I typically have 10 to 15 different eCigs juiced up and keep with me, either at my home or in the car. Then when I leave my car, I’ll grab a couple of the smaller ones, and take with me, in to the store or whatever; always keeping them in rotation.

But, this weekend; I pretty much used the GGTS, at home and in Car, and the Slim everywhere else.

You are a true artist, my friend.

P.S. Can’t wait for the Slim AFS.:drool:

Thanks a lot Wet my friend for your very kind words and I will try to make the Slim AFS as soon as I can:):)

WetStick

Jan 6, 2010
Greenville, SC
Thanks a lot Wet my friend for your very kind words and I will try to make the Slim AFS as soon as I can:):)

Greatly appreciated! Here is my temporary solution. Yes, it looks like a Queen’s scepter; but, I’m going for function over form here.

Attachments

• Double Slim with AFS Scepter.jpg
    Double Slim with AFS Scepter.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
One question. I always read about GG Slim and GGSuperslim. What is the difference? I cannot find a GGSS in the shops. You must know, I also want to have a collection of GGs and my GGTS feels alone here.

Super Slim is the Slim by putting on it a connector and a tube bg my friend. Lisa and Rob have them already:)

bg2509

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Germany
Little sister arrived today. Thanks a lot to Lisa. That was really fast.
Of course I couldn't wait for many hours for the batteries to charge, so I tried one of them, as soon as the charger changed to the green light. I used a new attie and my favorite mixture-liquid. And...its great. So small and such a great result in vapour and flash. I think I will sell all my other devices. From now on I will only vape with GGs.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Little sister arrived today. Thanks a lot to Lisa. That was really fast.
Of course I couldn't wait for many hours for the batteries to charge, so I tried one of them, as soon as the charger changed to the green light. I used a new attie and my favorite mixture-liquid. And...its great. So small and such a great result in vapour and flash. I think I will sell all my other devices. From now on I will only vape with GGs.

Keep the GG Bg and earn some money from your sales. Your vaping and money problems are over for good !

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just pulled the trigger on a GG Slim gold. :) YAY!! I can't wait to get it...no one I know has anything like it.

Most of my eCig smoking friends have the "cigarette-looking" vapes and when they see some of my other mods, they are turned off by how big they are. Wait 'till they see this!

Thanks Imeo...you do beautiful work!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just pulled the trigger on a GG Slim gold. :) YAY!! I can't wait to get it...no one I know has anything like it.

Most of my eCig smoking friends have the "cigarette-looking" vapes and when they see some of my other mods, they are turned off by how big they are. Wait 'till they see this!

I thank you too my old friend Moon:):) Welcome back!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I ordered my GG Slim Gold yesterday with the upgrade kit, I can't wait to get my hands on this little power house beauty :)

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
:) Yes...soon :) hey a girl gotta do what a girls gotta do :) This will be my first experience with a product of this caliber and I have never vaped more than 3.7 volt unless my passthru is more. So how is vaping at 7.2. I think mine is 7.4 or am I still a little confused? I have been reading up on my new gg slim most of the morning.

So vaping at 3,7 and 7,2 volts my dear?

Welcome to GG forum, enjoy our company:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread