Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
:) Yes...soon :) hey a girl gotta do what a girls gotta do :) This will be my first experience with a product of this caliber and I have never vaped more than 3.7 volt unless my passthru is more. So how is vaping at 7.2. I think mine is 7.4 or am I still a little confused? I have been reading up on my new gg slim most of the morning.

You are lucky Vapor my dear because you start with the best just by luck.

7,2 or 7,4 volts are very high volts but it depends on what atty you use

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Well I wish you luck, but if you do decide to make it to where it can use 2 AAA batteries, I think it should be with a extensions sleeve, instead of just making a really long one, so people could have both options and all they would have to buy is the extra sleeve. :)

thats not god for business :) the poor guy has to generate SOME new sales!!

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Thank you Imeothanasis, and glad to get some confirmation that I indeed chose wisely this time, I went through a lot of pv's in my search for the best.
Rob helped me when I ordered, he set me with this a HIGH VOLTAGE stainless DSE901 high bridge atomizer - Genuine Sailebao (SLB), will this do it? I have heard some say the taste isn't good at 7.4 so I am concerned but ready to find out. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Imeothanasis, and glad to get some confirmation that I indeed chose wisely this time, I went through a lot of pv's in my search for the best.
Rob helped me when I ordered, he set me with this a HIGH VOLTAGE stainless DSE901 high bridge atomizer - Genuine Sailebao (SLB), will this do it? I have heard some say the taste isn't good at 7.4 so I am concerned but ready to find out. :)

Taste at 7,4 volt is exellent for some people, good for others and bad for the rest. The same happens to all volts, so its a matter of taste, dont worry my dear Queen.
Rob gave you what he thought better and you have to know that Rob knows a lot!
Happy vaping my Queen :toast:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Taste at 7,4 volt is exellent for some people, good for others and bad for the rest. The same happens to all volts, so its a matter of taste, dont worry my dear Queen.
Rob gave you what he thought better and you have to know that Rob knows a lot!
Happy vaping my Queen :toast:

Thank you imeothanasis, I agree...Rob knows a lot. Cheers:toast: and I will let you know how much I love my gg :wub:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
I have been vaping on my new gg slim Gold for the last 45 minutes and I can sum my first impression up in one sentence.

Fit for a Greek Goddess and just as beautiful, sexy, sleek and so smooth.

It takes the pleasure of vaping to a new level.
You will never find this gg in the Classifieds and I haven't even tried it at 7.4 yet.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Dont forget that button doesnt need big pressure. It has 2 levels. A soft and a hard one. Dont try to push it totally to fire it, you can do it with a small pressure too

Thank you, I push it in only enough to activate the atomizer. I love the adjustability of the button, and the ability to lock it when not in use.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I still love my Slims too... the original one was very small.

Slim2.jpg

moonlight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ooo that looks sharp with the black cartomizer on it. I'll have to get some of those. Right now I have a 901 atty on mine, which makes it a little long, but still very nice looking

Has anyone put the magnet mod on their Slim? I have the magnets, but can't get the switch apart.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Ooo that looks sharp with the black cartomizer on it. I'll have to get some of those. Right now I have a 901 atty on mine, which makes it a little long, but still very nice looking

Has anyone put the magnet mod on their Slim? I have the magnets, but can't get the switch apart.

I can't get the button apart either on my slim, so i put the magnets on my GGTS instead, was a lot easier to get apart lol.

urbanite

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Moscow

yeah I did, it's the same procedure as the GGTS really... some help from thin nose pliers is all that was needed. Just make sure to take off the little plastic bit first.

found the magnets suited the slim better, I hated having to really press that thing in with my pinky... The brass springs work better in the GGTSs for me, I like that resistance they add in there.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
yeah I did, it's the same procedure as the GGTS really... some help from thin nose pliers is all that was needed. Just make sure to take off the little plastic bit first.

found the magnets suited the slim better, I hated having to really press that thing in with my pinky... The brass springs work better in the GGTSs for me, I like that resistance they add in there.

I concur with urb, the magnets really suit the slim (not the old one pictured later in this thread). I love them in the GGTS/GGT button too.

As he said, unscrew the plastic insulant from the button assembly and use some pliers to grab the inner contact. Use another pair of rubber nosed pliers on the outside part of the button to protect it.
Mine was also screwed very tight but I managed to get it apart.

I use the magnets in all the GGs that I use regularly, they really were an inspired and innovative idea from Imeo. I only use two though, I like the softest of activations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread