New Health e-cig model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Glad to hear it finally arrived- It kinda sounds oike the battery that came with it isn't charging up fully? When my batteries run down, I gotta draw harder and don't get as good vapor- it might be that the battery is bad too perhaps?

Keep us posted on how long a cartridge lasts, whether it can be refilled, how refilling compares to prefilled vaporwise etc.

with your old heqalthcig battery, how does it not fit hte loong? is it too small a thread? just barely? or quite noticably? If the shorter new one doesn't fit, but hte longer older one does kinda, how much different is the hsorter one & can you make it work with the loong cart like you did with hte older battery?

Last edited:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Naz, the threading is different on the Health batteries. The diameter is too small. But the depth is perfect, so I can HOLD the battery in place with one finger and then power the LoongTotem atomizer/cartridge. That still works.

Karen, you vapor ho. This won't be your answered prayer. I'm getting good, but not outstanding, vapor. And while the vapor is good, it palls in comparison to that from the LoolngTotem cartridge. It's on a par with other minis -- which is to say, not good. It's strong, however, and clobbers the throat and lungs, for those who like that.

I'm charging the battery, Naz. It's so funny to see a cigarette pack sticking out of a power outlet.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
knutselpeter
Super Moderator

Blog Publicaties: 1 Update na 2 dagen testen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enkele opmerkelijke zaken na 2 dagen testen:
A couple of remarks after 2 days of testing:

Een ampul bevat ongeveer 60 trekjes (6 sigaretten)
One cartridge contains about 60 puffs (6 cigarettes)

de batterij heeft net genoeg stroom om 1 ampul leeg te dampen.
The battery has hardly enough steam to smoke 1 cart empty.

Als alles zou blijven werken zou het omgerekend naar gewoon roken ongeveer kosten: 7 ampullen = 42 sigaretten, dus amper 2 pakjes analoog. maakt ruim € 6,00 per pakje. Nog vrij prijzig dus.
If everything would work correctly, it would cost compared with nomal smoking: 7 carts = 42 cigarttes, so that's 2 packs of real cigarettes, that makes it 6 euro a pack, That's kinda expensive.

Maar nog erger... bij de 3e ampul heeft de batterij het opgegeven.
Hij geeft leeg aan (knipperdeknipper) en na een half uurtje in de lader weer vol (Groen), maar na 2 trekjes is het gebeurd.
But worse.......after 3 carts the battery gave up.
It shows the battery is empty, (it blinks) and after half an hour in the charger it's green again, but after two puffs it does not work again.

Helaas, helaas dat word weer slopen komende dagen.
Kijken of ik het batterijtje in de batterij kan vervangen.
Knutselpeter writes here that he's going to take everything apart and see if he can replace the battery.

Toch een beetje jammer, want de atomizer dampte leuk voor een mini en de ampullen smaakte nog niet eens zo slecht en een redelijke gier.
It's a little sad, because the atomizer had a lot of vapor for a mini and the carts did not taste bad, and reasonable vapor.

Een koop advies: Tja leuk voor de fun, maar verwacht er écht niet teveel van. Ik verwachtte toch tenminste de 7 ampullen die erbij zaten leeg te kunnen dampen
Buying advise: it's nice for fun, but don't expect too much.
I was expecting to at least smoke the 7 carts that came with the package.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
I'm wonderign if some teflon tape might snug it up a bit- enough to use the cart- I'd think as long as the contact is made, it should work, but of course that wouldn't be a permanent solution, but maybe good enough for home-use- Maybe I'll get the pack you got and just tape things together- Heck, I can get 2 packs for hte price of one battery from loong, and just keep buying the packs to have on hand- it won't be purty, but it'll work. Will wait htough to see if the smaller battery in your pack is any better after a good charging- I might just pick up a couple of hte earlier health ciggs- but will need to know where ya got htem so I get hte right ones. But I like hte idea of hte ciggpack recharger system & the protability of hte charging system-

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Naz, still charging up. But one clue here to the trouble I had is that the battery that came with this, when snugged up tightly to the atomizer, makes a loud whoosh of inhaling air. The old battery, the longer one for the old Health, snugs up tightly and has no air coming through the joint. The new one seems designed to let air in -- and not enough pressure builds up to trigger the atomizer to heat up! With the old battery, even a slight inhalation triggers the process. Why Health would do this I have no idea.

I have taken to wrapping a finger around the joint where battery meets atomizer, but that's still not as effective as using the older battery. More later after the charging completes.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Does anyone know about this new e cig from Health?
E-cigarette (cigarette electronics) + 6 recharges HN9
It looks like the same idea as the GreenCig 300 and is only $17 with free shipping. Is it the same idea as the GreenCig?

Sherid ... Go back and read the 7 pages before this one. This thread is dedicated to the new Health Cigarette :)

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Naz, still charging up. But one clue here to the trouble I had is that the battery that came with this, when snugged up tightly to the atomizer, makes a loud whoosh of inhaling air. The old battery, the longer one for the old Health, snugs up tightly and has no air coming through the joint. The new one seems designed to let air in -- and not enough pressure builds up to trigger the atomizer to heat up! With the old battery, even a slight inhalation triggers the process. Why Health would do this I have no idea.

I have taken to wrapping a finger around the joint where battery meets atomizer, but that's still not as effective as using the older battery. More later after the charging completes.

TB try a bit of scotch tape roudn hte jiont just to see if it mkaes a difference- not sure I'd keep it taped though as it may need that bit of air though

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I'm not making final judgments yet, but it's working a lot better tonight. The battery supposedly was charged when I got it, but after a short test use, I put it on charge and it took 3 hours to turn the red light to green. Health says a drained battery takes 5 hours to charge, so mine was quite low.

After that, it's worked well. I still hear the air whooshing in as I inhale, but the LED light comes on easier. I do now make it a practice to wrap my finger around the battery-atomizer joint and that seems to help. Vapor is quite good, surprisingly so. The taste is just non-existant, so, to heck with number counts, I dripped some Key Lime Bickford/24mg tobacco liquid into it.

Now, that's nice. Smooooooth taste of the tropics. Lots of vapor. Overall, I'm now very fond of this, but a short life like knutselpeter experienced would ruin it for me.

FYI: The old Health battery -- the longer one -- still performs better than the short one that came with this. But I don't think the battery is a "don't buy" issue. This is a fantastic value and I've already had $17 worth of fun with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread