Status
Not open for further replies.

SyncA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Belgium
Hi all,

I'm new to ECF, and fairly new to vaping. I started almost 3 months ago now, and I must say, I like it allot!

It's a fun hobby, and such a nice alternative addiction to smoking. Knowing that I was one of those people that said he was never going to stop smoking, I never even tried, I was so sure I needed it to keep myself in check.

And then, for some reason I tried an e-cig. Yes, the hugely over prised automatic type. But it is what got me going and soon I got an ego-c. After some days on the ego tanks I decided it had to do better and along came the carto's. In the meantime I got a cheapo lavatube knockoff and a DSE601C carto pipe (for which I've built a custom button because the automatic switch gave in after a few days already)

And here I am vaping away and, coming from 2 packs a day, I can now safely say I quit smoking the day I got my 1st e-cig.

I've converted 20 or more people around me already to follow suite. Which adds to the overall joy I find in vaping.

Vaping really seems to have caught me in it's web and I'm ready to take it up a notch. I want a hybrid. I want to be able to control how my rig produces it's vapor and I want it to look out of the ordinary. I want people to ask me what the hell that thing is I'm holding. Instead of trying to be stealth and blend in with regular smokers, because the latter doesn't work anyway and I've grown to like promoting it!

So anyway, this is how I got started vaping and this is why I'm here.

From what I've seen this seems to be a great community and I hope to fit in!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread