Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
It is for sure. If you're like me and like to change out your batts at around 3.9V, you should be able to get close to one extra hour or so with this specific 18350.

yup, that's exactly bout when i change mine out! awesome that'll be perfect, i know those 18500s are sexy.. but i got an 18650 and VV mod for my "dont care how i look / want to be comfy" use.. just need a "smallest as i can get" mod to use in public..

i went a whole day with only a 14500 mod, though i had a 3 batteries... everytime i'd be wondering if i should switch batteries cuz it's just hitting soo weakly.. was just a bad bad nicotine day >.< lol

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
the single 14500 just doesn't have the ability to deliver what your atty needs. I have the 18350 and it last about eight hours for me but I would consider myself a medium vaporer. The smallest batt that works for me is the 16340, it gets stressed more than I would like and only lasts about 4 hours in my experience. The 18350 dances circles around the 14500. His new precise is small, same size in length and has a little more girth than the 16340 precise that was suspended. Works well with a lr 306 and is comfy to hold.(not large at all) hope that helps.

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
the single 14500 just doesn't have the ability to deliver what your atty needs. I have the 18350 and it last about eight hours for me but I would consider myself a medium vaporer. The smallest batt that works for me is the 16340, it gets stressed more than I would like and only lasts about 4 hours in my experience. The 18350 dances circles around the 14500. His new precise is small, same size in length and has a little more girth than the 16340 precise that was suspended. Works well with a lr 306 and is comfy to hold.(not large at all) hope that helps.

tyvvm! that's very reassuring to me.. adding to cart as we speak now =]

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
anyone?? want to make a purchase =[ the AW IMR 14500 and AW IMR 18350 are both rated at 700 mah, so do they relatively last the same amount of time?

literally out of my 14500 aw imr batteries (i like 1.5ohm 306 atties), i get a good hour before i want to replace the battery, which isn't a great vaping experience imo.

Welcome Nocturn! Sorry, i missed your post earlier. Here is what my testing revealed on the AW IMR 14500 VS the AW IMR 18350 and the 18350 is the clear winner:

Super-T.jpg

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
OK, these P5's just look to dam sweet, Dam David makes such a nice PV I couldn't resist on one of these, vapemate to go with it of course.

Thanks David

wasup buddy, what model you gettin??

same here man, i always thought the precise pvs looked exceptionally beautiful, i wasnt even lookin to get a new PV until i randomly ran into this thread.... i couldnt resist haha

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
any word on the Precise+ 18650? A chunk of my paycheck is itching to be spent.... Sorry, trying to be patient...

He's working on it now and that's why he hasn't been able to post here as much as he'd like to. He usually stops in here at least once a day, though, to answer questions and address any concerns.

The 18650 Plus is around-the-corner, close, and inevitable, but I'm sorry that I can't give you an exact day for its release. I know that David's working hard to get all of this together for his customers. With the recent flood of orders on the new mods, shipping & packing, answering numerous emails and pms, etc, etc., it gets a little hectic and C R A Z Y.

Your patience is appreciated. Hang in there, MisterCombo, the 18650+ is coming soon. :)

Susan

Last edited:

MisterCombo21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2010
Syracuse NY
He's working on it now and that's why he hasn't been able to post here as much as he'd like to. He usually stops in here at least once a day, though, to answer questions and address any concerns.

The 18650 Plus is around-the-corner, close, and inevitable, but I'm sorry that I can't give you an exact day for its release. I know that David's working hard to get all of this together for his customers. With the recent flood of orders on the new mods, shipping & packing, answering numerous emails and pms, etc, etc., it gets a little hectic and C R A Z Y.

Your patience is appreciated. Hang in there, MisterCombo, the 18650+ is coming soon. :)

Susan

Sounds good... I really appreciate the response and will keep an eye out ;) I can understand that there's a whole lot to the business- I can't even imagine...

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
I know David is very busy and I do not want to disturb him further (I am a pain, heee...)... So I will ask you guys, and hopefully one of you might point me in the right direction here...

David sent me the tracking details... But they are not active; meaning: They won't appear in the page where I usually check them:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction

Actually we arranged USPS Express Mail International and the tracking format is EC 000 000 000 US, but David gave me the tracking details: EG 000 000 000 US... But this option is not an entry in the list...

Am I missing something here !? I was wondering if you could help me out...!!! Thanks.

Last edited:

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
I know David is very busy and I do not want to disturb him further (I am a pain, heee...)... So I will ask you guys, and hopefully one of you might point me in the right direction here...

David sent me the tracking details... But they are not active; meaning: They won't appear in the page where I usually check them:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction

Actually we arranged USPS Express Mail International and the tracking format is EC 000 000 000 US, but David gave me the tracking details: EG 000 000 000 US... But this option is not an entry in the list...

Am I missing something here !? I was wondering if you could help me out...!!! Thanks.

Revolver,

David said that it probably just hasn't posted yet, but that he's "on it."

...and, no, you're not a pain. You're a valued customer.:)

Susan

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Thank You Big Time; Susan...!

Just wondering, because my tracking reference reads EG xxx xxx xxx US and the entry should be E"C" xxx xxx xxx, I guess...

So, confused... Also he sent me the tracking details some days ago, so I should be able to check them, meaning they should be 'active' by now... But I cannot enter the entry prefixed EG...

Would you know anything about this??

Thank you!!!

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Do not worry Susan... Thanks anyway... =)

I have just been informed by a friend that the tracking numbers are OK as prefixed, so the only wierd thing is that they are not active yet... I do now have the right website to check them, but maybe they may become active later than expected, as I understand, it is rare but possible, I guess...

Thanks anyhow... I shall be a bit more patient, heee!!!

=)

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Revolver, the USPS has been under some serious strain lately, what with the government wanting to shut it down completely and all. We've already lost a very large portion of the postal service we had just last year. So if Dave sent it it's on its way, but if you're trying to track it you can just about forget about that as tracking anything right now is a 50/50 possibility that it'll work. You might even find that your package will magically appear in tracking a week after you've already received your package, it's happening more often than you'd think lately.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Lisa's going to get the P+ 18650's? I"m going to England!

& you better take me with you! :) or at least mail me one of those mods.

All my precise stuff looks sweet inside this pelican case i bought the other day. :) i also have a triple black leather cigar holder on its way to me. :) gotta keep my precise stuff as sexy as possible.

sent from my always glamorous Android using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread