New release Mini Reo 2.1 ? It came without rubber insulator gasket....and Do I tip a bottom feeder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
No no no. It's my tank and carto set up. And I don't like cleaning cartos. Atties but not cartos. Actually I kind of don't care for cartos as much since I started doing Atties but I have made a big investment plus SOME juices just work really well with them re throat hit and flavor plus long lived cartos I don't feel bugged about tossing out. I must have 4 brands, two sizes and over a hundred and I only vape a 6 ml tank maybe 2 x a month! Hope those cartos dont have an expiration date! Its Oregon and everything rusts here. Man! I need to get organized! But not to night. I'm cheating and using the Reo lightly re no sucking. Bum nite in some ways. Not much taste, aching face, should be sleeping but can't because I'm hungry but not hungry enough to eat with swollen mouth and aching face blah blah. Thanks so much Justice for your attention. All good stuff and I needed some more than usual. I bet you quit smoking for your baby. Baby changes things so much. For the better if you seize the moments! Babies and new beginnings. Good

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Faylool, I just want to welcome you to Reoland...you've come to a wonderful place with amazingly generous, helpful people!

We'd love to see a pic of you and your little munchkin when you're feeling better!

We have a thread mostly devoted to just that, it's called " The real Us".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread