New Reo Grand LP owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Got home from work one hour ago and there the Priority Mail box was. Thank goodness my wife was home to sign for the package. Washed the RM2 and twisted up a 1.2ohm micro coil, wicked with Rayon, filled the bottle with some DIY Banana Nut Bread and slid in an AW IMR 18650 1600mah. Squonked the bottle and watched the juice flow. Hit the switch and watched it sizzle. Put the cap on and took my first long mouth to lung hit and Wow what a blast! I will need to tone down the flavor of this mix because it is intense compared to the other mods and tanks in the background. I'm not sure I'll want to try a double coil atty on this. Super flavor and nice vapor. The Reo is going to work with me tomorrow while the VTR takes a rest.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Welcome to the next level, Scout :toast:

You've just been reomized, and it's going to be a chronic condition. Lovely looking grand you picked up - love those metallic doors on a black body.

This...
the other mods and tanks in the background.]
... is a more prophetic statement than you think :)

olwildbill

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
Kansas City Missouri
Congrats she's a Beauty

Thumbs_up_by_Wakalani.jpg

and welcome:)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Got home from work one hour ago and there the Priority Mail box was. Thank goodness my wife was home to sign for the package. Washed the RM2 and twisted up a 1.2ohm micro coil, wicked with Rayon, filled the bottle with some DIY Banana Nut Bread and slid in an AW IMR 18650 1600mah. Squonked the bottle and watched the juice flow. Hit the switch and watched it sizzle. Put the cap on and took my first long mouth to lung hit and Wow what a blast! I will need to tone down the flavor of this mix because it is intense compared to the other mods and tanks in the background. I'm not sure I'll want to try a double coil atty on this. Super flavor and nice vapor. The Reo is going to work with me tomorrow while the VTR takes a rest.

That's always the story with a Reo Grand.

I let a friend try my Reo today. He was carrying a light saber device with a dripper on top. I watched him fill it, and take a hit. Let him try Goldilocks (my Copper Vein LP + plus nickname from Papa). Weeeeell, on the 2nd toke, he was just floored by the flavor and taste! The first toke stunned him to much to even talk. He loved the Shadow juice from HHV so much, that I think he's going home to sell anything he can to get a Reo Grand. Kinda sad though. Wonder where his wife will end up tonight.

Seriously, there needs to be a Reo Grand Hotline # with free advice when realization sinks in that you wasted money on devices... when you could've already had a Reo.

...."Hello, Reo HELP support. Mamma always said life was like a box of chocolates!"

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
Thanks for all the congrats on my first Reo.:) Today I'll spend time developing my squonk technique. I play some guitar and have a strong left hand ring finger but I can see I need to develop a good smooth one handed operation of the Reo.

I want to fiddle with different coil builds but thisis working so good right now I ain't messing with it for a while.

One question; this morning I found a tiny little O ring laying on the counter where I unboxed my Reo. Lot's smaller than the O ring for the juice well. I'm thinking it's maybe part of the repair kit package but I don't think I opened that baggie.

Anyway thanks for the welcome!

smiddlet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for all the congrats on my first Reo.:) Today I'll spend time developing my squonk technique. I play some guitar and have a strong left hand ring finger but I can see I need to develop a good smooth one handed operation of the Reo.

I want to fiddle with different coil builds but thisis working so good right now I ain't messing with it for a while.

One question; this morning I found a tiny little O ring laying on the counter where I unboxed my Reo. Lot's smaller than the O ring for the juice well. I'm thinking it's maybe part of the repair kit package but I don't think I opened that baggie.

Anyway thanks for the welcome!

is it the o-ring for your bottle cap..?

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
The parts in the rebuild kit would not be a true o ring. so it's smaller than a drip tip o ring?

EDIT: Almost forgot, congrats and Welcome to Reoville. Since you DIY just mix up some unflavored to cut your juice with, many find this will actually produce better flavor.

You'll find many thing follow the "Less is More" rule when it comes to Reos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread