New squonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Squonking, bourbon and Tom Waits, my idea of heaven.....and I'm English!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
Never mind....i'm English too. I jumped ship to France 10 years ago to keep myself sane :D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I haven't visited this forum in years, but decided to come see what's going on around here. I saw this thread and just finished reading it. I'm so far behind the times with what's out there!

I'm an old school REO squonker. It's wonderful to see squonking isn't dead!
So you'll know the legendary @Robfisher :) He's still around along with a few others from the early days such as @Spydro ....hopefully one of them will come and say high...

Welcome back :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I wonder how hard it is to move to France? I’m already tired of worrying if I’ll be shot buying groceries.
Heey Delores

If you do come down to the Cannes area and we could get together for squonking and coffee :)

I deal with a lot of US clients buying here. The immigration bit is easy...all you need is a 'carte de sejour' which is just a simple application. The french are very good at letting people in as long as you can support yourself. Here is pretty expensive but over in the west you can buy a chateau for the price of a 2 bed condo :)

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
So I've been on a mission for a low price small regulated squonk mod that isn't boxy. The pico squeeze 2 fitted the bill perfectly, apart from the price. I found it on clearance at vape sourcing for $23.99 and ordered a purple one :thumb:

They only have red or purple at that price - so fellas, it's up to you ;)

Use the code CAUSE10 for an extra 10% off

View attachment 831591

Love mine, had it a week or so and it just works without a problem. May get a more snazzy tank than the Coral 2 in the kit though 8)

drewburton48

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Hornsea,UK
That’s the auto squonker, isn’t it? Let us know your thoughts please.
I'm in love [emoji7]
I never got on with dripping, loved the flavour but I'm ocd with sticky juice spills.
Love my topside carbon because of the easy fill system.
SX mini x class.....easy fill, no squonking necessary, to some, might be a step to far.
It just works flawlessly, the biggest plus, for me, is the fact that you have an identical amount of liquid on the coil every single puff.
The TC works beautifully and once you have this tuned in and the liquid pump rate set correctly you have totally consistent dripper heaven.
Cons?
The juice bottle is relatively small and it is fairly difficult to see the juice level however, TC takes care of that.
The touch screen is a little glitchy but by no means bad but, hopefully, a firmware update will take care of that.
In summation, very happy. The best, most consistent vape I have ever experienced.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Heey Delores

If you do come down to the Cannes area and we could get together for squonking and coffee :)

I deal with a lot of US clients buying here. The immigration bit is easy...all you need is a 'carte de sejour' which is just a simple application. The french are very good at letting people in as long as you can support yourself. Here is pretty expensive but over in the west you can buy a chateau for the price of a 2 bed condo :)
Something to think about. I’d have to see if I can keep my pension if I move out of the states. And what happens to my retirement account. If my money situation stayed as it is, I could afford something in a less pricey area. I’d live More modestly than here, certainly, but I can do modestly.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I wonder how hard it is to move to France? I’m already tired of worrying if I’ll be shot buying groceries.
    You should worry about dying from an auto accident on the way to get groceries. About one and a half million people die each year from car crashes while a few hundred die in mass shootings. Very unlikely that you will be shot getting groceries, the ride there though, that’s the scary .....

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    You should worry about dying from an auto accident on the way to get groceries. About one and a half million people die each year from car crashes while a few hundred die in mass shootings. Very unlikely that you will be shot getting groceries, the ride there though, that’s the scary .....

Accidents happen all the time. I’ve not died yet, not one time, driving. And if I do, so be it.

When some crazy idiot walks into YOUR local store with a rifle, then you tell me how safe you feel and if that’s an acceptable risk. For me, it is entirely unacceptable. These nuts can’t even spell, and they have no business being armed.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    For anyone thinking about squonking, or needing another, efun.top is doing a sale on the topside. Black grey for 40.36$, blue, purple, or silver for 43.43$

Dovpo Topside 90W Squonk Mod - $40.36

Nice mods, worth grabbing at that price.

But I thought shipping was free over $60 or some such. I put two in the cart and the shipping about doubled.

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Accidents happen all the time. I’ve not died yet, not one time, driving. And if I do, so be it.

When some crazy idiot walks into YOUR local store with a rifle, then you tell me how safe you feel and if that’s an acceptable risk. For me, it is entirely unacceptable. These nuts can’t even spell, and they have no business being armed.
    You haven't died yet from being shot by a crazy person in the grocery store. You're statistically more likely to be killed in a car accident than to be shot but you still think driving is an acceptable risk. Quit listening to liberal propaganda and think for yourself.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2019
    I was about to say, instead of guns they should make politics and things like Fox news illegal.

Sporting my tinfoil hat, ever since it came to light that Facebook stumbled onto the fact that links inciting anger get more hits I’ve been looking around, just watching, and the way “mainstream” news etc presents their stories I think needs to be adjusted.

At the risk of getting a little hippy love man, it would beehoove us to remember we’re all just people trying to make it through the day and that life is a “one in a billion” chance.. it’s really strange, but a blessing, that we’ve all been invited into it. There is enough space and enough resources for us all to be full and happy. I worry our worship of numbers and tokens combined with these perceptions that lead us to treat each other like strangers could possibly bring the whole house down.

Anyways, tldr, I think the authority figures who mass pump stimulus into our eyes and ears need to be accountable for the manner in which they do it. Added, just because you have more money doesn’t mean you should be able to decide what truth is either.

I think I’m going to pass on the Drone 250c. I’m thinking the Topside Dual is going to take the win on this one. I really hope I don’t regret passing up on the Drone but after reading around it seems like the dna earns it a lot of points but maybe they slacked a little bit in the overall construction of it. I’ve never held one so can’t say but the topside as funny as it looks seems better built for longevity. The battery door is really the only concerning thing. That and the connection between the bottle and 510 if it’s the same as on the single.

How are you supposed to clean that, fill the bottle with water and squonk it through?

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    How are you supposed to clean that, fill the bottle with water and squonk it through?

That's what I do. I do the same on my Squeeze 2 as there's no other way to clear out the metal tube. I just learned to aim it at the shower rather than over the sink and getting the bathroom mirror all wet.

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    I was about to say, instead of guns they should make politics and things like Fox news illegal.

Sporting my tinfoil hat, ever since it came to light that Facebook stumbled onto the fact that links inciting anger get more hits I’ve been looking around, just watching, and the way “mainstream” news etc presents their stories I think needs to be adjusted.

At the risk of getting a little hippy love man, it would beehoove us to remember we’re all just people trying to make it through the day and that life is a “one in a billion” chance.. it’s really strange, but a blessing, that we’ve all been invited into it. There is enough space and enough resources for us all to be full and happy. I worry our worship of numbers and tokens combined with these perceptions that lead us to treat each other like strangers could possibly bring the whole house down.

Anyways, tldr, I think the authority figures who mass pump stimulus into our eyes and ears need to be accountable for the manner in which they do it. Added, just because you have more money doesn’t mean you should be able to decide what truth is either.

I think I’m going to pass on the Drone 250c. I’m thinking the Topside Dual is going to take the win on this one. I really hope I don’t regret passing up on the Drone but after reading around it seems like the dna earns it a lot of points but maybe they slacked a little bit in the overall construction of it. I’ve never held one so can’t say but the topside as funny as it looks seems better built for longevity. The battery door is really the only concerning thing. That and the connection between the bottle and 510 if it’s the same as on the single.

Fake news channels like CNN and MSNBC should be held to account for their out right lying. Liberals need to seek professional help and take responsibility for their own actions instead of playing the blame game all the time. Nothing is free.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    Fake news channels like CNN and MSNBC should be held to account for their out right lying. Liberals need to seek professional help and take responsibility for their own actions instead of playing the blame game all the time. Nothing is free.
    Both sides lie. Fox and CNN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread