New TC build

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterWar

Apr 15, 2015
Girona, Spain
Hello guys,

I've been vaping for a month with a 30W istick mini and I'm loving this. I'm already planning my next build and I want TC in it.

After reading a bit I'm leaning towards the Yihi SX Mini Mod. I have no experience with RCA but might want to try it out in the future, so I'm thinking about buying the Kanger Aerotank Mini (the upgraded version, featuring dual airflow). I would be buying some temperature sensing coils from vapor shark for my first vapes.

I've heard some people are having issues with vapor shark coils with the DNA-40, has anyone tried them out with the Aerotank Mini and the Yihi SX mini? do they work well?

If RCA is the only reliable way to go for the Aerotank Mini, could someone tell me if there's an online store in europe that sells pre-build RCA NI-200 coils?

Last but not least, which battery would you recommend to use with the Yihi SX mini? safety and battery life are my primary concerns.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth
Hello guys,

I've been vaping for a month with a 30W istick mini and I'm loving this. I'm already planning my next build and I want TC in it.

After reading a bit I'm leaning towards the Yihi SX Mini Mod. I have no experience with RCA but might want to try it out in the future, so I'm thinking about buying the Kanger Aerotank Mini (the upgraded version, featuring dual airflow). I would be buying some temperature sensing coils from vapor shark for my first vapes.

I've heard some people are having issues with vapor shark coils with the DNA-40, has anyone tried them out with the Aerotank Mini and the Yihi SX mini? do they work well?

If RCA is the only reliable way to go for the Aerotank Mini, could someone tell me if there's an online store in europe that sells pre-build RCA NI-200 coils?

Last but not least, which battery would you recommend to use with the Yihi SX mini? safety and battery life are my primary concerns.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

I don't have any experience with any pre-built coils personally and IMO I don't see how they could be very consistent with the need to have such solid connections when using temperature limiting with ni200. However that being said I think a few have had success with some brands. You could probably get better response in SXmini M Class (TEMP CONTROL) | E-Cigarette Forum As for battery it will really depend on what device you choose. I believe the SXmini is stated to be 25 amp. You would just need to check the specs on which device you chose.

dr g

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
Paradise
Heh, I wasn't aware there were Ni200 coils for the older Kanger tootle tanks. Based on a really bad implementation of nickel coils for the Aspire Nautilus, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for the Aerotank coils, airflow and wicking will be a challenge in TC.

WTH are you talking about? The Nautilus coils were the ones that proved the viability of premade TC coils and to this day are some of the best ones available. And what would Kanger's manufacturing have to do with Aspire's?

Airflow and wicking challenges are EXACTLY what TC is for, at least good tc. Bad TC may be challenged by it, but good TC should not.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I think there may be some crossed wires here and obviously someone got out of bed on the wrong side or something...;)

...anyway to OP..

Buy the Kanger TSC BVC Coils by VaporShark (Temperature Sensing Coils) at RedJuice.co.uk

As far as I know they dont work well but you could give them a go...

I think the BVCs for the nautilus work ok but havent tried them myself..

they look like this

Vaporshark Nautilus BVC Temperature Sensing Coil TSC (5 pack)

Not suggesting you get them from this website of course, just for your information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread