Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Well I have most of my ducks in a row....Now all i need is atty's any suggestions for the UFS....I plan on using it with a single 18350 batt.....There are so many atty's out there....what to buy. I went to Ikenvape and there sites not up....anybody else. What do you guys prefer? Too bad the i06 doesn't fit....I'm really liking those atty's.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I manage to use io6 inside ufs. You gonna have to cut it's drip tip to the lenght of an 510 with extender.
It works ok, but it is little tricky to keep it wet just about right couse those io6 are really sensitive.

edit: If you have new ufs you don't have to cut drip tip. Maybe only longer drip tip is needed.

Last edited:

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Well I have most of my ducks in a row....Now all i need is atty's any suggestions for the UFS....I plan on using it with a single 18350 batt.....There are so many atty's out there....what to buy. I went to Ikenvape and there sites not up....anybody else. What do you guys prefer? Too bad the i06 doesn't fit....I'm really liking those atty's.

If you feel like being a big spender, I've been hearing good things about the HH .357, but then again I have been hearing that Bruce's hybrid atties are just as good and they are less then half the price of the hh.357.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
I know this has probably been hashed to death, but I just ordered a UFS, as well as some Joye 510 atties from COV. Will I be good to go right off the hop, or do I need an atty extender? I have some adapters (510-510, 901-510, 510-901-510) Will I be OK?

You are going to need an atty extender, a drip tip and vasoline for the o rings.

Chris

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
No the atty extender does not if you want to use standard length atty in full mode you will need both the extender and UFS mouthpiece which is out of stock so unless you have a line on one you will have to go mini mode with a drip tip.

Would the HH357 long barrel eliminate the need for the extender in full mode?

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
He will not need an atty extender. He can use it as soon as he cleans it and lubes the o-rings. Just setup the tank with the metal window and then top cap.

To use the tank in the 6-7ml configuration with standard sized 510 atty's, he will need an atty extender and a mouthpiece.

That's what I meant. Sorry. I thought he was asking about 6-7 ml mode.

Chrus

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

Standard length atomizer with atty extender is just under 29mm from the end to the bottom of the tube (above threads) or just under 34mm total length. So any atomizer this size or longer should work in full mode without an extender and mouthpiece just using a drip tip and new top cap.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption

I saw someone somewhere (I read multiple GG threads on different forums, it all blurs.....:facepalm:) had and found it worked great, I am using a short barrel right now......:thumb:

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
As I remember Imeo said that he is giving either the clear or SS window as a gift so yes it will have both. So in other words, if it comes assembled with a SS window there will be a gifted clear window included.

Nice! Can anyone second this?

Like, will my GG reseller send both? Or will we have to contact Imeo and ask him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread