Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Nice! Can anyone second this?

Like, will my GG reseller send both? Or will we have to contact Imeo and ask him?

I second that motion!!!!
smiley_emoticons_richter.gif

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
so after going through this thread, i'm hoping i understood it correctly. i'm planning on using the new UFS with Boge reg cartos as well. i DO NOT need to order an atomizer extender if i'm using my own drip tip, correct? atomizer extender is only useful if i use the new UFS SS mouthpiece?

You do NOT need the extender to use 510 cartos in the UFS.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
so after going through this thread, i'm hoping i understood it correctly. i'm planning on using the new UFS with Boge reg cartos as well. i DO NOT need to order an atomizer extender if i'm using my own drip tip, correct? atomizer extender is only useful if i use the new UFS SS mouthpiece?

Atomizer extender is only needed if you use a standard length atomizer, and don't want to use the short configuration.
Also on the origional UFS mouthpiece most cartos will need to be modified or won't work because they are to long. Standard length Boge cartos need to be trimmed down to the wadding to use the origional mouthpiece otherwise they are to long and xl cartos are to long altogether unless you remove some wadding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread