New Variable Voltage device from smoktech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I'm a fan also and I've had a couple emails with him on this.

I put a 1.5 ohm dual coil on it a few minutes ago as I think that's what he was using and YES it is further off using that. I've got the VMax set to 3.2v and on my OKR VV Box I was vaping this at 4.2v so now I'm a full volt off.

I'll have to re-watch the video as I don't recall him saying 4v was like 6v but maybe he did.

Skip

Hiya Skip - sorry I haven't had time to look into 'scopes. Have one in my future, and am psyched to get that exact one (or ones)

PBusardo was using a "2.2 or 2.3 ohm" dual coil carto, as he says around the 18:20 mark in his video.

He said that 3.0 on the V2Max was like 4.2 on the ProVari.

And did everybody see this? - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ech-vmax-price-point-wrong-5.html#post6060055

Don't read it if you're not prepared to have your mind blown.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Newest batch in Europe now has improved fire button, and after changing batterys it is set at 3.0 volts. Also seemes to be diferent calibrated, still very strong, but not so much as before. Though I have not seen new metered results, just comments I picked up from a German forum.

TEN TIMES gladder now that I have one of the bad-... originals. Long live the Black Beast.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Yeah, maybee you are right. The first ones where really monsters. For high voltage users a dream.

I'm betting All About Vapor still has some, and I can't believe I just posted that because I want to buy ALL THAT THEY HAVE!

Here's a little something that I just posted in "another forum", where you can turn the air blue without being sent to your effing room:

Originally Posted by [ECF/**-**** member]:

"Some new info I just seen on another forum....

Newest batch in Europe now has improved fire button, and after changing batterys it is set at 3.0 volts. Also seems to be differently calibrated, still very strong, but not so much as before. Though I have not seen new metered results, just comments I picked up from a German forum"

Me:

I'm hoping ours are the original "Beast" version. I have one, and I wouldn't give it up for ANYTHING. All these ******* idiots complaining about how it "doesn't go low enough for low res attys" and ****. Well maybe then just DON'T ****ING USE THEM????? What the ****!!?? Hey big spender, buy some 4.0-5.0 ohm single coils and ROCK THEIR **SES! That's what the "Beast" was mis-programmed to do! I don't give a **** if it was error or on purpose! I LOVE IT! I'm gonna build some six to eight ****ing ohm single coils and rock them too! So many ****ing idiots out there. Jesus V. ("V' for ****ing VMAX) Christ! What the **** is wrong with people today??

Now stop me before I say what's REALLY on my mind!!!

(Damn, that felt good!)

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........... **** that felt good the second time around too! LMAO

The Black Beast is dead!!! Long live the Black Beast!!!! :)

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I'd take a Provari and buy American over this Mod all day long, plus there are many on the first batch that are going bad because of the switch not being up to par.

If I can't figure out how to re-engineer a simple switch if it ever does fail, I'll just go ahead and blow my brains out.

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
Why Provari users keep turning up in a thread of another product, painting it black, and theirs golden. We all know you like provari best, thats why you got one. Keep being happy with it, and let others be happy with their choice.

You left out, "and ....".

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
The problem with that if you want to fire a 2 ohm dual at 6 volts forget it.

It's not a problem I just use my 2 Darwins for that mgmrick,,,,, I have nothing against this beast of a mod personally, I just know I have a few friends that have had there's go bad on the first batch and sent them back already that's all, and I like the USA Mods better, I find them of a higher quality for the most part.

skipdashu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Central Texas
Why Provari users keep turning up in a thread of another product, painting it black, and theirs golden. We all now you like provari best, thats why you got one. Keep being happy with it, and let others be happy with their choice.

Remember the beginning of Busardo's Provari review... It's a religious order, the 'Provari Monkhood'... be careful as they will find you and call in the Grand Inquisitor! LMAO

BTW, did u see GoodeJuice is selling them for $99 now. 48 left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread