NEW! VISION Grande 5ML Tankomizers in Various Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
I find with all the Visions that, as soon as you lay them down, they get cloggy & gurgly... I always have to check what I'm using...Fluxo's & Stardust's & my Stone (V1) have no problems laying down. Visions & Sapphires I always keep upright.
Hope this helps ;)

yea i dont seem to have that problem with my vision regulars. lay them down all the time. don't recall any trouble with the giants too though i havent been using them lately...
every time i lay the grand down few min later its all gurgles. gonna try reseating the seal and all that then see what happens

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Just tried my first grande, a green one :). So far I like it pretty well. Filled it with a luer lock needle bottle. Doesn't appear to leak, haven't got dry dry hits. Taste is pretty good. My only issue thus far is the mouth piece seems to get a trifle warm. I kind of wish it was a more rubber cap instead if hard plastic.

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
I just got my first grande on Saturday. I'm really impressed with it so far.. the flavor is second to none and so is the vapor.

The only very irritating issue i'm having is the leaking out the battery connector when you lay it down. I really can't have a tank that has to stay vertical all the time, it just doesn't work. I've been playing with that stupid silicone plug for two days now with every combination of loose or tight and it just won't stop. I either get it too tight and the leaking slows down followed by dry hits, or back it off a smidge to the point where it vapes well and then it starts leaking more.

I got some severely gunked up coils after two days vaping ecto plasma too. I washed it out and separated the coils a little because they were almost completely stacked on top of each other. I'm guessing being too close together was burning the juice rather than evenly heating the wick. The vapor is even better than when it arrived now though, and rather than getting a burny taste at 4.4v I can easily vape at 4.6 or 4.7 where I usually do.

Is there any solution to the leaking? I really wanna buy more of these tanks but I've already had 2ml of juice leak out into my hoodie pocket. As much as I'm done with carto tanks you have to REALLY screw something up to even lose a drop of juice.

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
exodus, that means its wicking to fast, while on the battery push down the silicone cover so its seated tighter, this will stop that issue

Tried that, got my thumb in there and worked it down pretty well. Even with it pressed down hard enough to get dry hits it still leaks when you turn it close to horizontal.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
Thread resurrection:

I ordered this tank back in May and just filled it up tonight. I have to register a serious complaint... it's almost too good.

The vapor is rediculous the flavor is amazing. No throat hit yet, no dry hits yet. I am getting a nic rush that is crazy, a few hits and now I'm feeling my meager 12mg juice like never before. I will keep using this and see if I have any issues with leaking but... I don't know if I'm up to this insane fog machine. If this doesn't leak on me I might cut down my juice usage significantly.

bassmonster

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
arkansas
Yeah, these are far and away my favorites. I use them as a comparison for any new product I use. They leak if you set them on their side, and they gurgle if you fill them too much, but that's it. Nothing else I've found has this qualiy of vape with no adjustments, no modding. Just don't fill all the way to the coil, and keep it vertical. These guidelines are a small effort to put out for such a quality product.

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
I loved my first grande it was a beast I had to put them down though because I would going through too much fluid like 10-20 ml a day if your looking for a throat hit turn it up to 4,5 volts or so even 5 that will get you the throat hit. and do not lay them on their sides.. you will get leakage. other then that they are perfect.

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
they need to incorporate a grande head to fit the vivi tanks. I put one in a stone tank and it was my daily driver for over a month with no cleaning or anything just kept on rocking...
Only reason i haven't fixed it back up is i already got too many going at once lol
I just tried this. I failed but damn did it look sexy, just did something wrong that it wouldn't fire must have been a short in the coil

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread