NEW! VISION Grande 5ML Tankomizers in Various Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinRobbieSF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
San Francisco, CA
www.lusternia.com
Really easy to fill if you pull off the inner silicon stopper (but there's also holes if you prefer syringes. However, I get a lot of gurgling if its not kept upright. I would not store it flat (assume you mean horizontal). That said, I've never had any leaking in the mouth.

is there any leaking in mouth or leaking out if stored flat?

and is it easy to fill?

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
is there any leaking in mouth or leaking out if stored flat?

and is it easy to fill?

I haven't had any juice getting in my mouth with this critter.

Filling-wise, it's real easy with a syringe, or one of those needle-nosed bottle caps. You can pull the plug out and just fill right out of the bottle, too, but be careful putting the plug back in. It fits real tight and snaps in around the cup - all great as it prevents any leaking - but it needs some force to snap it back onto the cup, and if you don't watch it, you can punch the post right out the bottom (there speaks the voice of experience), so if you are going to do that, keep it on the batt.

I wouldn't store it horizontally, at least not while it fairly full. It won't leak out the seals most likely, but it might flood. This thing wicks like a maniac.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
So how do you guys store your Grandes? And Stones, for that matter?

I only use them on the ProVari - it's the only fat tube mod I got. They look real funny on a regular eGo - not that I wouldn't do that in a pinch, but still... So I rotate the tanks. But I haven't really found a doohickey to hold them upright yet. What do you do?
I made a caddy a bit back for my fluxos and egos. I wont bore you >.< with another pic (click siggie) but now my Grande sit atop with the connector in a hole I made for fluxos.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yes i dont think people who havent used the grande understand what they are, i need a video, like briar is trying to point out is that they are special, there is 4 slits and 4 seperate wicks guys and gals, yes 4 wicks which and 4 slots not to in the cup.

they are a wicking monster thats why you needs to hold the bottom connector and push down on the inner plug to make sure its seated nice and tight or they can flood a little, these are wicking monsters and i didnt make that point yet but i will in a video and show people what we mean, briar, thanks for keep posting that, i forgot for a second just how special they are, ive just been so busy and my mind loses it

altura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2009
Helena, AL
I'm loving the grande but is anyone else getting lots of juice puddling up on top of the silicone ring? I'm keeping it upright when not vaping but after a few puffs i get like a half a ml of juice on top. I'm not overfilling either. It happens when I fill to the bottom of the cup or if there's only a quarter of a tank left. I'm guessing maybe the fill holes aren't getting plugged back up after filling? It's not too much of a problem since I don't get a mouthful of juice unless I turn it above parallel. It's just more of an annoyance, having to suck the juice up with a syringe.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I'm loving the grande but is anyone else getting lots of juice puddling up on top of the silicone ring? I'm keeping it upright when not vaping but after a few puffs i get like a half a ml of juice on top. I'm not overfilling either. It happens when I fill to the bottom of the cup or if there's only a quarter of a tank left. I'm guessing maybe the fill holes aren't getting plugged back up after filling? It's not too much of a problem since I don't get a mouthful of juice unless I turn it above parallel. It's just more of an annoyance, having to suck the juice up with a syringe.
They do get condensation buildup that will pool in the top due to the vapor being trapped because the whistle tips small hole does not let it escape. I did have mine fill up completely when I first used it but it was due to the cup not being down far enough.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
got my grande finally today. first i notice there is not a flap over both fill holes in the plug. might not be an issue i havent filled it yet so idk.
mostly my question is this - i noticed an odd tuft of wick against the side of the tube so i pulled the plug out to look and what i found is
2 long wicks in an X shape and then 2 shorter pieces of wick stuck in the slots parallel - they dont cross. the 2 shorter pieces are under the longer crossed pieces and it appears the coil only wraps around the 2 wicks that cross. i havent heard anything about extra wick so i was curious about this. it would also appear that the cup slots are wider than the wicks so maybe this extra wick is needed to keep it from leaking?
also since the wick slots in the plug dont go all the way to the edge i found it difficult to be sure everything was lined up right.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
huh guess i gotta fiddle with mine. if i leave it layed down for any amount of time it gets all gurgley.
just came over to where i left it on the table from last night (12+ hours) and its strangely got way less juice in it.
looked closer and there is a big damp spot on the pile of stuff where it was laying - glad it was just some junk mail.
guess i need to reseat the seal or something it dosent seem to be leaking during use
gonna have play with it more...

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
huh guess i gotta fiddle with mine. if i leave it layed down for any amount of time it gets all gurgley.
just came over to where i left it on the table from last night (12+ hours) and its strangely got way less juice in it.
looked closer and there is a big damp spot on the pile of stuff where it was laying - glad it was just some junk mail.
guess i need to reseat the seal or something it dosent seem to be leaking during use
gonna have play with it more...

I find with all the Visions that, as soon as you lay them down, they get cloggy & gurgly... I always have to check what I'm using...Fluxo's & Stardust's & my Stone (V1) have no problems laying down. Visions & Sapphires I always keep upright.
Hope this helps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread