Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
You only seem to do about 1/10 of the flavours you did before, and more importantly, I can't find Riskee Yuice! :nah:

Hi Nige

Thanks for the feedback.

Well.. we certainly didn't stock 190 flavours before but we did remove about 5 or 6 that weren't so popular. If enough customers ask for those flavours, we'll bring them back. :)

Riskee Yuice can now be found here:

Riskee Yuice Liberro Liquid™ [RY] - £8.00 : Liberro.co.uk, Online Store

All other strengths not shown should be back in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks
Smokester!

Big_Nige

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Kent, UK
www.mercier.org.uk
Riskee Yuice can now be found here...

Thanks for the link, but it didn't turn up on a search; and yes, I did spell it "correctly" :)

Have just placed an order, after typing my credit card details and pressing Submit, I then had to repeat the process because I had missed the "Agree to T&C" box at the top of the page, why not put this by the Submit button?

So the site still sucks, but not as much as I thought :D

Last edited:

Big_Nige

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Kent, UK
www.mercier.org.uk
I love when Operator Error = This site sucks!:blink:
Perhaps, but a well designed web site reduces user errors.

How hard is it to get this part right?

tandc.jpg

Last edited:

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Thanks for the link, but it didn't turn up on a search; and yes, I did spell it "correctly" :)

Have just placed an order, after typing my credit card details and pressing Submit, I then had to repeat the process because I had missed the "Agree to T&C" box at the top of the page, why not put this by the Submit button?

So the site still sucks, but not as much as I thought :D

Hi Nige

LOL, Although we've done lot's of work to streamline the checkout process this is a problem which has been raised by others. Hopefully we'll have the Ts & Cs agree checkbox down by the submit button shortly.

Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Having made a business website from scratch for the company I work for, I can see clearly how not .crappy. your site really is. infact, are you using a CMS template or something different? :)

it beats the absolute pants off what I have created thats for sure

Thanks qwerty! :)

Glad you like it,:D many many hours of dev in the new site, so glad to see it's paid off in it's looks and functionality. It's mainly CSS driven with PHP backend.

The feedback we get from customers, in the most part, has always driven the design, function & content.

Smokester!

qwertylesh

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Australia
It took me 2 weeks to turn a cheapy $5USD webkit into a site for the small business I work for, its not the nicest site around, and I have made a fair few rookie mistakes when it comes to the sites content, however its still a huge improvement compared to what it used to be like.

heres what it is now
heres what it used to be :facepalm:

I think your site is very well done :)

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
It took me 2 weeks to turn a cheapy $5USD webkit into a site for the small business I work for, its not the nicest site around, and I have made a fair few rookie mistakes when it comes to the sites content, however its still a huge improvement compared to what it used to be like.

heres what it is now
heres what it used to be :facepalm:

I think your site is very well done :)

You should check out Joomla/Virtuemart free and massive customization :D

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Perhaps, but a well designed web site reduces user errors.

How hard is it to get this part right?

tandc.jpg

Hi Nige

Just a quick note to let you know that we recoded the checkout page and the Ts & Cs are above the confirm order button.

Just let us know if you have any further problems :)

Thanks
Smokester!

Big_Nige

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Kent, UK
www.mercier.org.uk
Hi Nige

Just a quick note to let you know that we recoded the checkout page and the Ts & Cs are above the confirm order button.

Just let us know if you have any further problems :)

Thanks
Smokester!

Nice! I did have another problem when ordering. Added PV liquid to my basked, then clicked Back and reselected a different size instead. Didn't notice it had reset the strength to 0!

Big_Nige

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Kent, UK
www.mercier.org.uk
Has anyone told you that your new branding makes it look like you are selling a range of condoms and lube? :laugh:

And I thought it was just me! There is a distinct feminine look to the branding, and the name reinforces this further. Didn't Tampax do a "Freedom" ad campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread