New York's E-Liquid Ban Ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottotek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Michigan
Yes, Nicotine IS poisonous in small quantities if taken internally. So is Drano. So are Insecticides. Make laws to childproof the packaging. Make laws to apply warning labels. Many commonplace chemicals are dangerous if ingested, yet are not banned. Please, a little common sense! Ya don't throw out the baby with the bath water. My wife and I have been smoke-free for 2 years after 25 years of smoking...all because of e-cigs. We tried patches, nic gum, Chantex...only modern mod style e-cigs worked for us...THE VERY NEXT DAY, WE HAD OUR LAST CIGARETTE!! May 27, 2012.

bosun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
in between the ice ages
If you are a resident of the state, find out who supported the bill/law. Write their names down. If they are one of your elected representatives, and you don't feel they are representing your interests, figure out which other candidate has the best chance to defeat them, and vote for that candidate! I was born and raised in New York, and the state/city governments are doing their best to control what you can and cannot do...and I'm happy I no longer live there...beautiful state though it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread