Newbie after help from experienced vapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Glad your issues are under control. I wanted to mention something that was not mentioned and I will use myself as a example. I have asmatha. Symptoms range from chest tightening to wheezing to cough to slight tingle in my chest. This can make vaping more difficult for sure . What helps me is a inhaler
You can get one over the counter or from your doctor. When the symptoms appear I use the inhaler and then like magic, they are gone and I can vape comfortably again. I don't have to use it everyday only times I feel the symptoms. Like I mentioned you can get one over the counter or from doctor. It helps a lot. If your not co m for table with over the counter you can visit your doctor and tell him your symptoms. Im sure he wouldn't have any issues with giving you one for just incase. If your symptoms return you might try this option.. best of luck

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hooray, Benson!

I'm so glad to hear that you've been able to work through some of your concerns.

I know that my success started unfolding when I was able to get VV/VW batteries with longer battery life. It's nice to be able to nudge settings (which I'm finding I don't do all that often anymore, but it's nice to know that I can :) ) My biggest "nirvana moments" have been learning to rebuild my coils and making my own juice. I'm 8-months smoke-free (TODAY!) After almost 30 years (which sounds quite difficult to believe) of a pack a day, it's pretty wonderful.

Best wishes on continued success! Cheers!

Benson112

Oct 13, 2014
Coventry, UK
Glad your issues are under control. I wanted to mention something that was not mentioned and I will use myself as a example. I have asmatha. Symptoms range from chest tightening to wheezing to cough to slight tingle in my chest. This can make vaping more difficult for sure . What helps me is a inhaler
You can get one over the counter or from your doctor. When the symptoms appear I use the inhaler and then like magic, they are gone and I can vape comfortably again. I don't have to use it everyday only times I feel the symptoms. Like I mentioned you can get one over the counter or from doctor. It helps a lot. If your not co m for table with over the counter you can visit your doctor and tell him your symptoms. Im sure he wouldn't have any issues with giving you one for just incase. If your symptoms return you might try this option.. best of luck

Thanks for the insight, I had asthma when i was younger and my other half and son also have it so we have inhalers laying around. At the beginning when i was experiencing the issues I also had a little blast on the inhalers which really helped! Havent needed to again since but its good to know others use this method when required!

Hooray, Benson!

I'm so glad to hear that you've been able to work through some of your concerns.

I know that my success started unfolding when I was able to get VV/VW batteries with longer battery life. It's nice to be able to nudge settings (which I'm finding I don't do all that often anymore, but it's nice to know that I can :) ) My biggest "nirvana moments" have been learning to rebuild my coils and making my own juice. I'm 8-months smoke-free (TODAY!) After almost 30 years (which sounds quite difficult to believe) of a pack a day, it's pretty wonderful.

Best wishes on continued success! Cheers!

Totally agree...my iTaste helped me get used to vaping again but lasted me all of 4 weeks before it was donated to the other half when my iStick arrived today :)

Along with my iStick came my DIY kit and i've just produced my first batch of juice :) feel rather pleased with myself right now haha. Guess once i've had a few weeks playing with this its time to start looking into rebuilding coils so I can keep the nirvana moments going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread