• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Vape Island
hi all,

2nd day vaping already and i am thinking of getting another pv, good to have 1 for spare. any recommendations? saw the provari mini but understand that it's quite hard to get.

what are you using currently? and are you looking at fixed or vv? it makes alot of difference!

and congrats on starting, hold it through and dont go back to analogs!

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
hi all,

2nd day vaping already and i am thinking of getting another pv, good to have 1 for spare. any recommendations? saw the provari mini but understand that it's quite hard to get.

Steady eh! PROVARI EH!

But I would rather you get a eGo C-Twist if you aren't using that; in fact get a 1000mAh one. That can probably last you day. VV + good Batt life = pretty good for a spare even if you intend on upgrading. I like the fact that you are already looking for upgrade :D

parkerr

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Paradise
Hey people.. I need help on some areas... I'm still newbie and hope you friendly people can advice :)

1. I get very good TH from 8mg liquid, issit due to the PV voltage or its the level of nic?
2. Can I mix liquids from different brand?
3. I don't have good sense of smell due to doing too many analog, and I didn't smell anything funny from vaping so would like to confirm if there is really no smell? Or which flavour has the least smell etc?

Last edited:

sidewayz

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
SG
what are you using currently? and are you looking at fixed or vv? it makes alot of difference!

and congrats on starting, hold it through and dont go back to analogs!

i'm not too sure exactly which kit i'm using now. i posted my kit here for id and reference (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/320190-hi-everyone-new-vaping.html). looks like ego but without the etching, with a stardust clearomizer.

so far very good results, only smoke 1 stick of analogues a day. when try to smoke the 2nd stick will throw away after a few puffs. lol. prefer vaping much over analogues. btw i am quite a heavy smoker for more than 16 years!

and since i am transitioning well into vaping. i figured why not get a solid pv such as the provari. is there any other good 1s out there? i would like to try out vv.

Last edited:

sidewayz

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
SG
Steady eh! PROVARI EH!

But I would rather you get a eGo C-Twist if you aren't using that; in fact get a 1000mAh one. That can probably last you day. VV + good Batt life = pretty good for a spare even if you intend on upgrading. I like the fact that you are already looking for upgrade :D

bro i suspect i already have the ego pv now. i think it makes sense to have at least 2 sets, so was considering a higher end 1 to get. :)

sidewayz

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
SG
If youre looking to try out vv like what linkin20 said it wld be good to start with a twist.

I know some will say why get twist when you will definitely upgrade again but then when you actually do upgrade the twist wld be a good backup!

do you know what's the market price for this? or any recommended vendor you can pm me? thanks.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
no worries. i got from my friend's vape group. they normally wait for consolidated orders before putting the order in, so have to wait quite a while.

Try posting this question in the "Noob look here" thread. Bound to get some look-sees. While you are at it, check out the siggies of some of our Old-timers. Most likely you'll get an answer from there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread