• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Vape Island
hi guys, would like to ask what kinda sweeteners go into juices if you DIY.

and where to get it locally?

some of my juices aren't sweet enough and ive got a real sweet tooth for my juices, for example, rootbeer is really sweet and is what i vape on a daily basis. however when i get fruity flavours i do get the flavour, but it isnt sweet.

thanks!

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
hi guys, would like to ask what kinda sweeteners go into juices if you DIY.

and where to get it locally?

some of my juices aren't sweet enough and ive got a real sweet tooth for my juices, for example, rootbeer is really sweet and is what i vape on a daily basis. however when i get fruity flavours i do get the flavour, but it isnt sweet.

thanks!

Well, you can try ask your supplier to add flavoring, it will cost more. But I recommend you vape menthol, reset your taste buds first :3

Ace of Spades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
masuqot
ya like what kinda sweeteners are they using? normal sugar syrup? and where can i get them?

Alamak, i forgot ...cause my fren mentioned a few but I dint catch it uh... but I think those sweeteners cant be used unless you buy them from vaping companies.... cause the sweeteners available locall are for consuming not vaping

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Hi people, would like to ask what kinda of cartomiser or anything relating to it will improve the vaping experience on a 510?

For cartos, you can try Boge's. Almost everyone uses them. But if your device is powerful enough (when the time comes), you can use dual coil cartos.

+ 1 what curry said. Ce2 clearos are good, too! E newer versions have less leaks and bigger capacity.

If you wanna go old school, drip juice directly on some LR Joye atties. If you can source some, go for IKV. I don't have to mention e whole range but this is for you to research and find out. It's easy really, with Google.

If you still feel that it's lacking e 'oomph', go higher on e nic.
If you want extra vapour, tweak your juice with more vg, say at least 40%VG.

Hope this gets you started, parkerr!

Last edited:

parkerr

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Paradise
For cartos, you can try Boge's. Almost everyone uses them. But if your device is powerful enough (when the time comes), you can use dual coil cartos.

+ 1 what curry said. Ce2 clearos are good, too! E newer versions have less leaks and bigger capacity.

If you wanna go old school, drip juice directly on some LR Joye atties. If you can source some, go for IKV. I don't have to mention e whole range but this is for you to research and find out. It's easy really, with Google.

If you still feel that it's lacking e 'oomph', go higher on e nic.
If you want extra vapour, tweak your juice with more vg, say at least 40%VG.

Hope this gets you started, parkerr!

Thanks for the advice!

Anyway, I'm still new here, so don't really quite understand what is Boge. Can enlighten me?

And also, I realize the dimension for 510 and eGo are different, however I do see carto which states its for 510/eGo. How do I know which one will be for 510?

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
I heard from some people that Boge's Quality Control has been wavering up and down, and then some people say that Boge doesn't erlaly perform as well as before.

Therefore I'm recommend Kanger, and a Clearomizer that is easier to maintain :3

Heard frm whom...? "Some people" just made that a passing remark.
I believe some Boge cartos could be rip offs or manufactured elsewhere as I got two boxes from a particular someone that was all luckless. But other than that single episode, no problems... E only problem is that, you'll wean off cartos one day!

Anyway, Kanger has that problem once in a while, too. I had two cartos in a five-foil box that were nasty.

Remember:
They are made by e hundreds of thousands, there's bound to be a few rotten eggs here and there. QC is just always a random pick of say 1 every 1000 pcs.

Random thought for today:
It's easy to recommend but can you justify your claim? Maybe we need to put some thought processes in progress before we say things. This is not directed at you, Linkin...! It's for all of us to reflect on.

We say, just get this and that cos I recommend it! I'm guilty of that, too. But if we have facts to support our claims, maybe this kinda things will be easily answered.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
If I am not wrong there are cartos from Boge that the have discontinued and another product has been put into the market... :/

To my knowledge, these are updates:

Boges haven't come up with any replacements.

Smoktech has new shorty dcc's, though.

Kanger has new H-coil clearos.

Royalsmoker's CE2 range has been replaced.

News for all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread